Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Japanese auction sites flooded with ps3s, selling for less then retail
Terrak

• Total Posts : 783
Japanese auction sites flooded with ps3s, selling for less then retail - Nov 17, 2006 06:02
With some ps3s fetching thousands and even 10 of thousands of dollars on ebay the story is the exact opposite in the land of the rising sun.

link -

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2006/11/15/business/AS_TEC_Japan_PlayStation.php

But some of the 4,000 PlayStation 3 consoles up for auction on Yahoo! Japan Wednesday were downright bargains. Some had game software thrown in with the machine, selling near the retail price of about 60,000 yen (US$510; €400) for the more expensive model with a 60-gigabyte hard drive, and 50,000 yen (US$420; €330) for the cheaper model.

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Byakko

• Total Posts : 599
RE: Japanese auction sites flooded with ps3s, selling for less then retail - Nov 18, 2006 01:38
Meh, they don' t know how to do business

Or are too darn honorable to extort!
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Japanese auction sites flooded with ps3s, selling for less then retail - Nov 18, 2006 01:57
Oh DAMN!! I am SO tempted to check out one of those auctions!!

Makes me wonder how much a copy of Radiant Silvergun goes for on those Japanese auction sites compared to Ebay stupid-high rip-off prices..
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 17 Nov 06 17:58:55 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message