Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Is it Just me or is the PS3 Looking Better?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 29 of 29
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Is it Just me or is the PS3 Looking Better? - Oct 05, 2005 06:00
see why i said in the other thread why you' re just irritating whiteguysamurai ?? you feel me?? what are u trying to say now that most probably MGS4 will not look hat good on the final version?? and why do you say that?? isn' t the final hardware supposed to be better ? won' t more time for developers only allow them to improve the quality ??

yeah killzone was not real time but MGS4 was, Hideo prooved it and never would he show something that will turn out worse when it' s out... just have a loook at some pics of MGS2 while in developement and you' ll know that the final version looks much better ....
whiteguysamurai

• Total Posts : 316
RE: Is it Just me or is the PS3 Looking Better? - Oct 05, 2005 14:35
I pretty much made a general statement.
If you agree with me or not is your prerogative.
I can see from your entries you might not be technically savvy, So, i' m doing my best to correct the mistakes i see in this forum.
I can see you' re feeling a little angry,because you don' t agree with what i say.
And that' s ok, please feel free to show me the error of my ways.
But don' t feel bad if you can' t, i' m not expecting you to.

Also, on a personal note, your english isn' t bad, but you should hold off with the american slang until you have a better grasp on the basics.
Abasoufiane

RE: Is it Just me or is the PS3 Looking Better? - Oct 05, 2005 15:11

And some people don' t yet realize that mgs4 and killzone were premade concept videos.

Only an idiot would believe that..don' t you agree?

do you know how many people are u calling idiots in this forum ? i' m talking about MGS 4 since Kojima said it' s running on PS3 hardware may be not finalized but still !! he said it can only get better... either you had no idea about this information or you' re saying this is bullshit and then most of us are idtios, choose please .

also my first language is french and i don' t care about mistakes in my english in this forum but anyway how old are u ? :)
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Is it Just me or is the PS3 Looking Better? - Oct 05, 2005 15:52
Mgs4 will kick ass,konami is one of the best developers and kojima would never fool people.
Also he could just show it " real time" and not play it because well its coming in like 2 years,how much did we see from pgr3 for 2 years ago?
And still bizzare show the game in diffrent angels saying its real-time,and the game should be out in 2 months,and mgs4 coming in 2 years,see the diffrence?
I can promise you that they(sony) will show many many titles some months before release that are gameplay,i mean how much gameplay of xbox360 titles did you see like 1 year before release?.
Abasoufiane

RE: Is it Just me or is the PS3 Looking Better? - Oct 05, 2005 16:26

and the game should be out in 2 months,and mgs4 coming in 2 years,see the diffrence?

Good point Quezcatol
whiteguysamurai

• Total Posts : 316
RE: Is it Just me or is the PS3 Looking Better? - Oct 05, 2005 17:14
I' m saying it' s bullshit.
I' m also saying it' s macineima, meaning it' s not likely to be game footage, but rather a movie composed in an engine and played out with as many workarounds as possible.
You can bet the end production will look nothing like that, Even if we all wish for games to get to that point, it' s just not possible yet, and sony should be called for making such lofty statements.

Je demande juste que les gens font attention avec le jugement. Afterall ceci est seulement un buisness, et vous devriez être suspect jusqu' à ce que vous sachiez le voyiez pour votre art de l' auto-portrait.
~thanks babelfish~
Heavyarms2050

• Total Posts : 9
RE: Is it Just me or is the PS3 Looking Better? - Oct 11, 2005 18:12
I dont care what u guys say but i think the revolution is better. For me, i dont really care bout graphic. I rather play an 8bit game rather some fancy graphic game who lacks innovation. I dont bout you guys but im getting tried of teh duel analog, the single d-pad, the 4 buttons, and 4 shoulder/trigger buttons. Take Crackdown for an example, what the point in playing the game when it going to be exactly like grand thef auto III,but with better gaphic. Ooo wow they' re game' s hot coffee mod looks hotter cuz it has better graphics. Dont get me wrong, i dont hate or dont want a ps3 or an xbox360. It just that if i have a choice, i would rather pick the revolution because of its innovation.
< Message edited by Heavyarms2050 -- 12 Oct 05 2:13:31 >
Naked Snake

• Total Posts : 228
RE: Is it Just me or is the PS3 Looking Better? - Oct 12, 2005 00:32
That' s an argument, man. I play egoshooters more than something else, but I agree with you. The other concerns have allways stole everything from nintendo.
Twist

• Total Posts : 21
RE: Is it Just me or is the PS3 Looking Better? - Oct 12, 2005 16:21
Wow...has anybody SEEN NBA2K6 for the 360?

I think it was Allard that has stated that the first generation of 360 wont be ustillising the full power, simply because third-party developers havent had time with the kits. However he mentioned that the 1st party games (Perfect Dark Zero, PGR3, Kameo) havent been rushed in this way.

Oh, yes, I am new here. Hello.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 29 of 29

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread