Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 I played Re4 for the first time today.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
I played Re4 for the first time today. - Mar 29, 2005 18:32
Yes i knoe you yanks and good brits have had the game for ages, and are bored of it waiting for re5. But today i was down at a mates house, and he just got re4. He was telling me about it every day before hand, he obiously liked it. I knew it was a good game but man i was blown away by the graphics!, i dont got blown away much [mainly cos i have a ps2...] but this game was brillant. I must have played it 2 hours or something, i just got the lake boss, I love the ' press button quick thing' [which was oh so ripped from shenmue] i loved the new direction it has taken, even though it wasnt scary, it was much more fun. As ussuall i did my ' why didnt they put this in..' thing i do, like duel whielding guns, being able to walk with the gun ready and stuff like that.

I did notice the areas themselves are quite restricted, quite linear but thats only due to the sheer amount of processing the grahics take up it would be impossible to have a game like this on our generation with rpg landscapes. I loved it really, additive as hell as well. So if you dont mind, who can lend me their pal Gamecube? [+ re4 and memory card!].
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: I played Re4 for the first time today. - Mar 29, 2005 19:23
I absolutely ADORE this game, I' ve on my 5th playthrough so obviously I' m not bored with it yet :).. The QTE-like action sequences are definitely like those from Die Hard Arcade and Shenmue 1 & 2.. I love the buying, selling, and upgrading weapon system! While the game lacked any real scares that made for some jump moments there were certain areas in the game that had me nervous as hell while playing!
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: I played Re4 for the first time today. - Mar 29, 2005 19:27
The game is worth buying a Gamecube for. I' m sure you have a good job and can afford it. I' m glad they took the series in a new direction... it REALLY needed it. What a fantastic game!
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: I played Re4 for the first time today. - Mar 30, 2005 11:16
Job? Me? Joe i am a student, and by law i am not allowed to have a single cent in my bank account. You must have been their at one stage!?
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: I played Re4 for the first time today. - Mar 30, 2005 14:55
I was in a pretty good groove playing the game but then my dad found out I had bought the game and stole it. I haven' t seen RE4 in awhile, but I hear the occasional zombie moan coming from dark unknown corridors in my house every now and then. I think this summer I' m going to try and find it and beat it.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: I played Re4 for the first time today. - Mar 30, 2005 16:02
NO way, Silentbomber. Me smart enuff alreay. Me no need education. Me rather work at movie theater than gets education. Me now almost assistant manager! Me think it paid off! :)
Fragus_Maximus

• Total Posts : 156
RE: I played Re4 for the first time today. - Mar 30, 2005 19:21
I still havnt played it!!!!!
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
RE: I played Re4 for the first time today. - Apr 02, 2005 09:15
yea its a great game.i love it.i just finished it for the 3rd time.
GodOfWar

• Total Posts : 49
RE: I played Re4 for the first time today. - Apr 02, 2005 15:53
this game is ok , but not perfect .

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages