Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 I Need A Little X-men Legends Help...
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
I Need A Little X-men Legends Help... - Oct 04, 2004 21:30
After hearing, and reading, all the hype about X-men Legends, I still am undecided about this game.

Is it worth getting?

What are its good and bad points?

Any help will be greatly appreciated...
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 10/4/2004 9:30:50 PM >
IORI YAGAMI1211

• Total Posts : 185
RE: I Need A Little X-men Legends Help... - Oct 11, 2004 17:06
it is good.

The flaws: the game it MADE of X-Men fans so there is ALOT of fan service. you get to see the WHOLE X-mansion and see all the rooms they like in and so on and so forth. but if you are a die-hard fan, this is a major plus then. it is tidious at times, and a big cut in the action. a MAJOR porblem is.......... you do not get all the X-men in the begining!! you have to find alot of them to play with them.

The Good: Bludurs Gate all the way! Champs of Norrah if you wish. all the main X-men are playable in the begining but you start with one! then when you beat the boss on the first level. you will get Cyclops, Rouge, Iceman(Iceman?), Wovie(of course),Storm, and Jean Grey. the powers are cool and everyone has a reason to be there. Cyclops is the leader so you get more EXP. and everybody else faster becuse he is leading. Same goes for storm. Jean hits ppl with confsion so the bad guys become silly and easier for you to beat on. Iceman cast slow and stun. Rouge (the coolest of them all!) can lift almost anything and can punch thru walls!! NightCrawler can heal and bring back the dead. (WHAT!?!?! i need to start reading the X-man comics again, becuase i missed that issue)

so there you go, the good, the bad, the ugly(The Blob and The Toad). i hope that this little FAQ is good. i am here to help
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: I Need A Little X-men Legends Help... - Oct 12, 2004 00:08
Sounds like it' s awesome...

Thanks for the information, IORI YAGAMI1211!!!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll