Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 I Love It When An Official Game Website Goes Live...Especially The Halo 2 Website!
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
I Love It When An Official Game Website Goes Live...Especially The Halo 2 Website! - Oct 18, 2004 13:06
HALO 2: THE INVASION BEGINS

Step aboard a Covenant battlecruiser as the official game website goes live

9:24 If you' ve managed to duck and dive the spoilers popping up across the net following last week' s leak of Halo 2 (or even if you' ve been wallowing in them like a ravenous pig devouring forbidden info truffles) you' ll want to head over to the game' s all new official website.
Be warned though - a good grasp of Covenant (and the newest Flash player) would definitely help you out. The website puts you in the shoes of an Elite on board an invading Covenant battlecruiser, sizing up your destination - Earth - and your mortal enemy - Master Chief.

It takes a bit of time to get used to the Covenant control panels but soon you' ll be in touch with your alien side as you snuffle up wallpapers, artwork and sound files.

Okay, so you won' t find any of the illicit information available on certain websites, but Halo 2' s official website will definitely get you in the mood for November 11' s invasion.

Check it out here.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message