Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Hideous Kojima " slams Japanese Media"
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
Hideous Kojima " slams Japanese Media" - Apr 16, 2004 17:58
Here' s an interesting newsbit I snatched off of https://www.kikizo.com

Kojima Slams Japanese Media

In other related news, increasingly outspoken Hideo Kojima has utterly slammed the Japanese games media in the latest issue of Edge magazine.

" Japanese games media is shit," says Kojima-san in an astonishing outburst.

" Most Japanese games reporters who come here for an interview on Metal Gear Solid haven' t done their homework; they haven' t done their research, and you can hardly consider them being intelligent creatures at all. You can print that."

He continued (we swear we' re not making this up): " I am certain that most game reporters in Japan are not really journalists, they are useless idiots. It' s easy for us to compare the quality of reporters from Japan and other parts of the world when we visit E3 or ECTS, and this fact makes me mad."

Kojima will be explaining more on the camouflage system, along with the " CQC" Close Quarters Combat system and more, at E3 next month (where another new trailer is likely to surface. Feel the power!

Shouldn' t the final paragraph read:

" Kojima will be explaining more on the camouflage system, along with the " CQC" Close Quarters Combat system and ripping the Japanese media a new a--hole at E3 next month." :D

I' m almost afraid to ever review Metal Gear Solid 3, after the review Kojima' s bound to lash out at me!! I can see it now!

Kojima: " Terry Bogard is $hit. You can hardly consider him an intelligent creature at all. You can print that. I am certain that he thinks he' s a game reporter, but he' s not really a journalist, just a useless idiot.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Hideous Kojima " slams Japanese Media" - Apr 16, 2004 18:19
LOL, I have to admit, a lot of major game mag reviewers deserve to have a new a--hole ripped in them. ESPECIALY GamePro.
konrad

• Total Posts : 431
RE: Hideous Kojima " slams Japanese Media" - Apr 16, 2004 19:49
I don' t like gamepro anymore, EGM rocks!
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Hideous Kojima " slams Japanese Media" - Apr 17, 2004 03:21
Lol! That' s awesome!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages