Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Guitar Hero!
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
Guitar Hero! - Jan 17, 2006 08:00
Have any of you u.s guys played this game yet? i havent as i am in europe but from what i have seen and heard it looks like great fun. Getting the game would be no bother for me but getting hold of the guitar is the expensive part, it isnt up for reailse yet in the uk but i hope it will. It looks fantastic!

If you have it please tell and maybe share some vids
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Guitar Hero! - Jan 17, 2006 19:49
Guitar Hero has my vote for game of the year! Seriously! It' s sooo much fun, especially if you have a couple of people over. Guys AND girls dig this game. I' ve already had two people who came over to play it go out and buy it within a month, and two more are talking about buying the game AND a PS2!! I' ll see if I can get some pics of some people playing this wednesday. It' s supposed to be movie night, but I think I can slip in some GH!
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Guitar Hero! - Jan 17, 2006 22:08
chee saw , did you play with the controler ?? if no , then have you tried that with the controler and is it still fun ??
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Guitar Hero! - Jan 17, 2006 22:45

ORIGINAL: Abasoufiane

chee saw , did you play with the controler ?? if no , then have you tried that with the controler and is it still fun ??

I play using the guitar controller. I haven' t tried it with just a regular controller,and to be honest, I have no desire to. The guitar rocks!! I just don' t see how it could be as much fun without the guitar.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll