Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Gizmondo
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
Gizmondo - Aug 27, 2004 04:05
I honestly never heard about this little handheld until today. Some kid was babbling about how this will be the harddrive for the Xenon (X-Box 2) because the people who make the memory card for Gizmondo are the same people who are contracted to develop the harddrive for Xenon. Needless to say that topic was promptly deleted. But now I' m stuck wondering -- what is this? How much will it cost? How good will the graphics be? And how many times can I look at the Gizmondo and laugh before I get tired?

Additonal info can be found at this link.

http://portagame.com/gizmondo.php

And apparently this is some sort of fansite.

http://gizmondocentral.cjb.net/

ChaOtiX

• Total Posts : 17
RE: Gizmondo - Aug 27, 2004 04:22
I have been watching this closely and to be honest I don' t think it is that great at all. After watching some footage of the GameTac in action, it seems even worse than the Zodiac. Seeing that the Zodiac is a Palm based device as well as being out for quite a while, and The PSP and DS on the way it seems the GameTrac will be doomed bfore it even is released

I feel it will suffer the same ridicule and fate as the Ngage. however I will keep an open mind untill i actually get my hands on one.
< Message edited by chaotix -- 8/27/2004 4:42:20 AM >
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: Gizmondo - Sep 14, 2004 12:54
http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=4393

It' s always a bad sign when a company attempts to hype up the release of their product and not mention a single game being developed for it.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Gizmondo - Sep 14, 2004 14:10
Well, if nothing else...there will be choices in the handheld market...if only until those weaker systems go down in defeat...

Tiger has been try very hard to get into the handheld games market for some time, but they are best known for thier electonic games...maybe they should improve that area of their business...

Only time will tell...but it doesn' t look good for them at this point...
Regret in 2010

• Total Posts : 106
RE: Gizmondo - Sep 15, 2004 02:50
sounds cool, but then again, i thought the same thing when i saw the zodiac in GI, and that crashed and burned. i also thought the Phantom looked cool, and that crashed and burned, too (or at least to the extent of my knowledge). maybe im a bad luck charm or something

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll