Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Gaming journalist Legend -Greg Kasavin leaves gamespot!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
Gaming journalist Legend -Greg Kasavin leaves gamespot! - Jan 04, 2007 10:51
:(

He even wrote here once,seriously he was the best gaming reviewer and newsriter i know at any site.

Greg > all.

As with Carrie he is gonna be a game dev but refuse to say more.
Perhaps thats the new thing?
Hire reviewers and let them come up with ideas and complaints before shipment

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6163716.aspx?tag=latestnews;title;1

The name Greg Kasavin is synonymous with GameSpot. As one of the veteran members of this Web site, Kasavin has helped shape GameSpot for more than a decade.

Seriously this news means a lot i will probably not visit GS so much anymore dammit he kicked ass!
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 4 Jan 07 2:51:46 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Gaming journalist Legend -Greg Kasavin leaves gamespot! - Jan 04, 2007 11:16
heh heh I know this is off topic but I would like to take this opportunity to announce that Canada just beat Sweden in a junior hockey game. I just wanted to rub it in. Canada>Sweden>the rest. Ha ha ha, I' m just fucking with you....
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Gaming journalist Legend -Greg Kasavin leaves gamespot! - Jan 04, 2007 15:11
NNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

By the way, who the hell is Greg Kasvahn? I bet he is fat. And has STDs.
QuezcatoL

RE: Gaming journalist Legend -Greg Kasavin leaves gamespot! - Jan 04, 2007 19:47
Seriously,i hate to sound as a gaming nerd,but Greg was " Gamespot" and since gamespot is basically the biggest or next biggest gaming site it means a lot.

Greg Kasavin used to review Rpg' s games,and kicked ass.

Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Gaming journalist Legend -Greg Kasavin leaves gamespot! - Jan 05, 2007 01:11
Dude...

bummer...

Shikashi

• Total Posts : 196
RE: Gaming journalist Legend -Greg Kasavin leaves gamespot! - Jan 05, 2007 02:00
He never gave an MGS game a perfect 10, screw him! I demand a re-review! Don' t care though, Gamespot suck' s. Give me Kikizo or Eurogamer over that any day.

Rofl, he gave DMC 3 8.6 because the game was...Hard, yet he loved Ninja Gaiden. Am I the only one who thinks they are being payed? Besides, there was an Easy level for gamers like him.
QuezcatoL

RE: Gaming journalist Legend -Greg Kasavin leaves gamespot! - Jan 05, 2007 02:43
Yes,they are being paid by sony,read their finacial reports,it was leaked all over teamxbox for like one year ago.

Shikashi

• Total Posts : 196
RE: Gaming journalist Legend -Greg Kasavin leaves gamespot! - Jan 05, 2007 02:49
Not just Sony.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Gaming journalist Legend -Greg Kasavin leaves gamespot! - Jan 05, 2007 03:14
I never heard of the guy, clearly I haven' t lived yet.
QuezcatoL

RE: Gaming journalist Legend -Greg Kasavin leaves gamespot! - Jan 05, 2007 09:02
Watch ONTHESPOT now,he is on with some games.

Seriously he was a gaming legend to bad he is gonna dev games,hopefully he start at a RPG company.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Gaming journalist Legend -Greg Kasavin leaves gamespot! - Jan 07, 2007 05:53
Thats the new trend?

I think we should get all the (logical) members of kikizo together and create a game. Itll be 2D (Joes idea), span across several countries (courtesy of Majiks knowledge), be for all systems (to satisfy Quez, F3, and Fernandino) not feature any bright colors and the loading screen will be bullets and buckets of blood spurting from a small animal(Quez will love that one), feature a 10 minute party game that involves flailing your arms(happy F3?), and not suck (courtesy Eddie, Silent, and myself smacking down all the lame ideas).

We' ll give it some inexplicably long and confusing title, something that would make Borat proud: " Kikizo for you pleasure of gaming presents: the forum of antics and other misdomeanors"

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll