Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 GTHD CANCELED
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 39 of 39
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: GTHD CANCELED - Dec 02, 2006 19:08
I think this news just goes to prove how much the game house' s are worried about the state of the PS3 and to a greater extent sony in general, PSP owners have been waiting for GT4 Mobile for close on for a year now and it just keeps getting put back. Maybe " Loyal" sony fans should start to buying with their hearts and listen to what the industry is saying, Sony is fast becoming a joke in the gaming industry.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: GTHD CANCELED - Dec 03, 2006 01:32

ORIGINAL: fernandino

better yet,why dont u tell me where the hell did u get the price of every item and the list of items available for purchase to say that i would have spend around 1000 to buy just game cars???

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/733/733760p1.aspx
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: GTHD CANCELED - Dec 03, 2006 08:32

ORIGINAL: Vx Chemical

just get PGR4 it will be released before on a cheaper consolee and it will most likely look just as good if not better, and be more fun to play!

Project Gotham is fun, and great looking. But it' s not GT, and the developers have said that it isn' t supposed to be. I played PGR2 and 3 quite a bit, as I love racing games, and I loved the arcady/simulation style of the game. But i will say it again, its no GT. Gran Turismo is the best driving simulation of all time, and if you get a steering wheel, its just fantastic. The level of detail these guys put into their physics engines is insane, not just that, but these gars are real Japanese car buffs, you should look at the cars they drive.

If the ps3 had PGR, or I still had an Xbox360, I would play every iteration of it, but I will always have a place in my heart just for Gran Turismo.
Dagashi

RE: GTHD CANCELED - Dec 03, 2006 08:38
edit
< Message edited by avarice -- 3 Dec 06 0:41:46 >
Dagashi

RE: GTHD CANCELED - Dec 03, 2006 08:41

ORIGINAL: Majikdra6on

ORIGINAL: fernandino

but u arent a Sony nut likeme, u wouldnt understand

Fixed.

What is your problem? These are different games, and you bring in your damn console rivalry BS. Gran Turismo has, and most likely will continue to be the king of car sims. As for PGR it is the king arcade/simulation car racing and I don' t see any reason why it wont continue to be. Two different styles, and different games. I' ve played both and love both. But like Fernandino, I' m a car nut, and race in amateur series IRL when time and money permit. So for me, the true sim is my fav. Doesnt mean I dont love playing PGR, and it doesnt mean either of use are " sony nuts" or " fanboys" cuz its not even a sony published game. They put GT on Xbox, and I would play it over any other racing game on that console. Stick it on the Wii, same deal. I could give a fuck what consoles its available on, its the game I love, and I' m sad that I will need to wait until 08 to get a new GT.
< Message edited by avarice -- 3 Dec 06 0:43:43 >
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: GTHD CANCELED - Dec 03, 2006 08:53
I' ve heard Forza is a pretty good game.
But I' m not into realistic racers so I don' t play Forza or GT.
What happened to Daytona USA? No Wipeout for PS3? No F-zero for DS or Wii?
My racing days are over
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: GTHD CANCELED - Dec 03, 2006 10:23

Man i was looking foward to play this game, that sucks, now i have to whait years until i get a great racing game??? that sucks.

On the other hand im gonna get alot to race whit since MotorStormits due to release in bebruary and F1 07 looks awesome

Still im kind of sad

Dont worry, you werent getting a good racing game any time soon. And if your looking towards Motorstorm, than you' ll be waiting a while
mastachefbkw

RE: GTHD CANCELED - Dec 03, 2006 10:25

No, buy Wii and Play the next Mario Kart and F-Zero. Even cheaper and much more fun than PGR and GT5 put together.

Seriously, I think your post smells MS fanboy. As usuall.

I think the stench of fanboy is coming from you
mastachefbkw

RE: GTHD CANCELED - Dec 03, 2006 10:28
Avarice, GT sucks, deal with it.

The guy just joined and im ready to vote him out
fernandino

• Total Posts : 661
RE: GTHD CANCELED - Dec 03, 2006 12:03

ORIGINAL: ginjirou

No Wipeout for PS3?
My racing days are over

There is going to ba a WhipeOut for the PS3¡¡¡

Forza its a decent game but its really nomatch for GT, 30 fps for a racing simulator its just lame, it would be like Virta Fighter 5 at 30 fps.

Dont worry, you werent getting a good racing game any time soon. And if your looking towards Motorstorm, than you' ll be waiting a while

GT sucks, deal with it.

U know shit about cars or racing simulators, go play halo.

ginjirou

RE: GTHD CANCELED - Dec 03, 2006 21:52

ORIGINAL: mastachefbkw

No, buy Wii and Play the next Mario Kart and F-Zero. Even cheaper and much more fun than PGR and GT5 put together.

Seriously, I think your post smells MS fanboy. As usuall.

I think the stench of fanboy is coming from you

This:

was supposed to sound like a stupid fanboy comment. I didn' t mean what I said. I wanted to show you how I thought about this:

just get PGR4 it will be released before on a cheaper consolee and it will most likely look just as good if not better, and be more fun to play!

Both quotes follow the same logic and they' re both fanboy-ish comments.
I guess you weren' t smart enough to realize that.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 3 Dec 06 13:57:22 >
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: GTHD CANCELED - Dec 04, 2006 04:39

Diddy Kong Racing blows GT clean out of the water.

goddamn lad, please killyourself
Ahem... You wanna' rephrase that?

Eddie the Hated: Level 5 --- 1464

Fernandino: Level 2 --- 242

I got seniority home-skillet.

Y' know Fernandino, I' m gettin' kinda hungry, make me a burger!

fernandino

• Total Posts : 661
RE: GTHD CANCELED - Dec 04, 2006 04:49

ORIGINAL: Eddie_the_Hated

Diddy Kong Racing blows GT clean out of the water.

goddamn lad, please killyourself
Ahem... You wanna' rephrase that?

Eddie the Hated: Level 5 --- 1464

Fernandino: Level 2 --- 242

I got seniority home-skillet.

Y' know Fernandino, I' m gettin' kinda hungry, make me a burger!

ahem, does the level has anyting to do whit... well, anything, i thougth it was there just because

bout the burger... very very funny
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: GTHD CANCELED - Dec 04, 2006 05:04
Yeah, the level does have something to do with it. You couldn' t tell now, but would you believe that at about this time last year, I was a pretty big Sony fan? All I owned for almost three years was a PS2. Then I started posting here, and took a better look at what they were doing, instead of what they were saying. I started to actually research what they promised, instead of taking it as a given.

I mean I' m sure it looks like I' m a pretty huge Microsoft/Nintendo fanboy at the moment, but that' s not true. I like them both yeah, it' s just the simple fact that I' m a very disgruntled Ex-Sony fan. They lied to all of their customers, on multiple occasions, promising everything and anything that would get them press coverage, and now they' re still trying to dig themselves out of the hole, financially and socially. Not to mention, they' re still lying, and people are still buying vaporware, only to realise that untill it gets support, it' s nothing but a shiny DVD player.

I wasn' t joking about the burger either. I' m hungry!
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: GTHD CANCELED - Dec 05, 2006 01:32

You couldn' t tell now, but would you believe that at about this time last year, I was a pretty big Sony fan? All I owned for almost three years was a PS2.

Its true
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: GTHD CANCELED - Dec 05, 2006 03:57
Yeah thats right, you were here then weren' t you. I' m so used to keeping up with the new people I can barely remember who was there at the time.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: GTHD CANCELED - Dec 05, 2006 05:43

ORIGINAL: mastachefbkw

Avarice, GT sucks, deal with it.

The guy just joined and im ready to vote him out

That' s funny. You call ginjirou a fanboy, and in the very next post you slate Avarice for offering a well written opinion that differs from your own. Hmmmm.

I say, welcome Avarice. So, how do you think the Forza series stacks up to GT, since that would be a more fair comparison?
ginjirou

RE: GTHD CANCELED - Dec 05, 2006 19:48

I' m a car nut, and race in amateur series IRL when time and money permit

Cool!
Papado

• Total Posts : 234
RE: GTHD CANCELED - Dec 05, 2006 23:15

Yeah, the level does have something to do with it. You couldn' t tell now, but would you believe that at about this time last year, I was a pretty big Sony fan? All I owned for almost three years was a PS2. Then I started posting here, and took a better look at what they were doing, instead of what they were saying. I started to actually research what they promised, instead of taking it as a given.

I mean I' m sure it looks like I' m a pretty huge Microsoft/Nintendo fanboy at the moment, but that' s not true. I like them both yeah, it' s just the simple fact that I' m a very disgruntled Ex-Sony fan. They lied to all of their customers, on multiple occasions, promising everything and anything that would get them press coverage, and now they' re still trying to dig themselves out of the hole, financially and socially. Not to mention, they' re still lying, and people are still buying vaporware, only to realize that until it gets support, it' s nothing but a shiny DVD player.

Ditto. And PS (About GT): Making the cars impossible to drive does not mean the physics are realistic.
< Message edited by papado -- 5 Dec 06 15:17:31 >
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 39 of 39

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread