Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 GRAW2 omg roxxor bla bla fucking awesome
Change Page: < 1234567 > | Showing page 5 of 7, messages 81 to 100 of 122
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: GRAW2 omg roxxor bla bla fucking awesome - Jan 11, 2007 04:52
Everyone just needs to shut the fuck up and move on. This thread needs to be closed and both Quez and Majik need a time out from the forums until they can learn to behave themselves. If you guys don' t want to read eachother' s posts just use the damn IGNORE BUTTON!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: GRAW2 omg roxxor bla bla fucking awesome - Jan 11, 2007 04:53

What' s with the fake accounts rubbish or do we add paranoia to your mental illnesses as well?

You started to attack me with one of your first post,at the same time 4-5 diffrent new accounts showed up.
While 3 others left you do the math now fuck off fake nicker.
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: GRAW2 omg roxxor bla bla fucking awesome - Jan 11, 2007 05:00
You really are the most paranoid person on the Net. Go take a mitol or lithum or something to help you get a grip on reality. The reason for the attack was because your a self important idiot who thinks he is god' s gift to gaming, bad news pal your not. You don' t know everything about everything you are 21 years old, you haven' t lived life you haven' t seen the world and you certainly have no rights to call people retarded or a fag.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: GRAW2 omg roxxor bla bla fucking awesome - Jan 11, 2007 05:59

This whole thing between Quez and majik is gettin outa hand ... We have makij and ginjirou teaming up against quez .. Remember a few weeks back , majik would go out of his way to defend quez ... And this whole thing where u guyz pick on quez' s mom is just childish ...

yeah, im seriously getting tired of the majik vs quez bs, and recentlyit seems like people are looking to start something with quez
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: GRAW2 omg roxxor bla bla fucking awesome - Jan 11, 2007 06:33

ORIGINAL: mastachefbkw

This whole thing between Quez and majik is gettin outa hand ... We have makij and ginjirou teaming up against quez .. Remember a few weeks back , majik would go out of his way to defend quez ... And this whole thing where u guyz pick on quez' s mom is just childish ...

yeah, im seriously getting tired of the majik vs quez bs, and recentlyit seems like people are looking to start something with quez

*rolls eyes*

Ah fuck it, this place has lost it' s shine anyway.
< Message edited by MAJIKDRA6ON -- 10 Jan 07 23:02:02 >
mastachefbkw

RE: GRAW2 omg roxxor bla bla fucking awesome - Jan 11, 2007 08:06

I dont think theres anything we can do about their arguing, I really dont care about that i just want to be able to stay on topic. maybe we should start a quez vs Majik thread. Should it go in Video games or everything else?
Phoenix|Slash

• Total Posts : 134
RE: GRAW2 omg roxxor bla bla fucking awesome - Jan 11, 2007 09:20

Btw my Dad for ex is 194 cm weights 130 kilo,he looked like a skinny pimp when he was 15,you wanna meet him today?

You gonna get your daddy to fight for you???
Poor thing, how pathetic that you can' t see...that he' s not your real father, he found you inside a bin where your mum busted you out, whilst giving a blowjob...
QuezcatoL

RE: GRAW2 omg roxxor bla bla fucking awesome - Jan 11, 2007 09:26
Are you that dumb?

I was refering to what majik did.Showing old pics that is 5-6 years old.

Have never said i would let my dad fight for me,have i?

if not just stfu.

Oh,you' re one of these late nov guys with 50-100 post.

Oh right,yeah hahaha nvm.
alijay034

RE: GRAW2 omg roxxor bla bla fucking awesome - Jan 11, 2007 16:51
Everything else might be the best place for it, either that or start a new site called " Take the piss out of Paranoid boy."

Does Mr Q not realise that one of the best forums on the net (Please note that was ONE of the best not the best.) Closed in November, and just for a little bit of background for Mr Q I have been browsing this forum for over a year now but never needed to join until the other forum closed.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: GRAW2 omg roxxor bla bla fucking awesome - Jan 11, 2007 17:31
How people can spend so long flaming eachother is beyond me, why cant people just let things go!

Relax Man!
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: GRAW2 omg roxxor bla bla fucking awesome - Jan 11, 2007 20:43
So anyway, I only saw these GRAW videos yesterday on my NEW laptop and by
Joe are we set to have a stunner on our hands here. The explosions are just wow..
I would deliberately throw a grenade against the wall and at my own head just to get a rise of the close proximity of the explosion.

Truly amazing.

I' m sorry... Is this not a GRAW thread?

**Leaves**

Then...

**Returns**

I hope they put co-op on there or something because it sucked having four
soldiers and not at least one of them was smart enough to take real cover..

" Mitchell, I' m hit" this

and

" I need a medic now" that...

How many times do i have to reiterate the point of " patch up that soldier" only for
Marcus Brown to go " I' m on it Mitch- ack, I' m hit!!!"

Smarten the A.I up goddammitt!! The only good squad member in GRAW is that
Alicia Davies (or whatever) sniper woman..

That woman absolutely never dies, is always in cover and on top of that decreases
the amount of d*cks huddled together for supreme recon.

Gotta love variety.

If she' s available to choose from the beginning (if they don' t put co-op) then she
will be there until the end.

Men A.I is stoopid.

QuezcatoL

RE: GRAW2 omg roxxor bla bla fucking awesome - Jan 11, 2007 22:10

Everything else might be the best place for it, either that or start a new site called " Take the piss out of Paranoid boy."

Does Mr Q not realise that one of the best forums on the net (Please note that was ONE of the best not the best.) Closed in November, and just for a little bit of background for Mr Q I have been browsing this forum for over a year now but never needed to join until the other forum closed.

Keep telling yourself that.

Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: GRAW2 omg roxxor bla bla fucking awesome - Jan 12, 2007 04:25
Alijay, Phoenix, this isn' t your fight, just back out now while you' ve stilll got your dignity.

Guys/Girl, The last thing we need right now is a forum-wide schism that' s gonna keep the few smart newcomers out. This sort of stuff isn' t helping the situation at all.

If you dislike eachother more than you like posting here, that' s fine, but these petty web-arguments are just wasting bandwidth. This forum alone should be locked & deleted for:

1) Going waaaaayyy off topic
2) Giving Kikizo a bad name.
3) Being plain stupid.

Nobody is ganging up on anybody, this forum isn' t " this console or die!!!" , it' s paranoid. We' ve all been posting for so long here that it' s hard to keep some of the more base insults off the page, & I' m getting a little tired of it. I' m PM-ing Adam as we speak, just for the sake of locking this stupid thread.
mastachefbkw

RE: GRAW2 omg roxxor bla bla fucking awesome - Jan 12, 2007 07:20

Guys/Girl

Ummmm, dont we have like 2 girls in this forum?
mastachefbkw

RE: GRAW2 omg roxxor bla bla fucking awesome - Jan 12, 2007 07:21
And yeah, Eddie is right. people need to stop trying to get into this, this is between quez and majik, not everybody else in the forum
alijay034

RE: GRAW2 omg roxxor bla bla fucking awesome - Jan 12, 2007 07:34
I would agree with you on that point, if it wasn' t for the fact that everything that Mr Q comments on if anyone comments back with a difference of opinion he goes into one and to be honest I think alot of people are making comments for a comedic interlude. Best thing would be for this thread to be locked.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: GRAW2 omg roxxor bla bla fucking awesome - Jan 13, 2007 05:13
This Thread is Hilarious, All we need now is Evil man calling us cave men and then we just about insulted everybody.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: GRAW2 omg roxxor bla bla fucking awesome - Jan 13, 2007 05:18
I think Quez scared Evil Man away.
Evil Man disappears when he isn' t in the focus of everyones anger.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: GRAW2 omg roxxor bla bla fucking awesome - Jan 13, 2007 06:31
I miss him, he dosent post as much as he should, the bastard.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: GRAW2 omg roxxor bla bla fucking awesome - Jan 13, 2007 06:34

I would agree with you on that point, if it wasn' t for the fact that everything that Mr Q comments on if anyone comments back with a difference of opinion he goes into one
See!? It' s stupid stuff like that!!!

Back on to something more agreeable. Evil Man, I don' t think he' d ever win a constructive forum posting contest but he does know his stuff, especially when it comes to home theater.

This Thread is Hilarious, All we need now is Evil man calling us cave men and then we just about insulted everybody.
Actually, I (as planned) have dodged most of the verbal abuse, but... if it makes you feel any better you can bash me.

Guys/Girl

Ummmm, dont we have like 2 girls in this forum?
Regular posters, really? Byakko and??? (apologies for missing anybody in the smackdown)

< Message edited by Eddie_the_Hated -- 12 Jan 07 22:37:06 >
Change Page: < 1234567 > | Showing page 5 of 7, messages 81 to 100 of 122

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread