Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 GENJI
zippo

• Total Posts : 4
GENJI - Nov 08, 2005 07:48
Was thinking of buying Genji, went to the site (www.genjips2.com) but don’t know too much about the game, has anyone bought it or played it?
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: GENJI - Nov 08, 2005 16:10
i beat the game , that' s actualy enough say , i don' t beat bad , average games...
genji is onimusha-like, graphics might be good at times and disapointing at some but the game overall delivers, i had an enjoyable time playing it, there is an interesting combat system and your hero moves quite fast, you' ll never want to throw your controller out of the window , it has very good control though teh camera might be rarely annoying ... but i guess it' s weakest spot is its lentgh, 8 hours i guess was enough so beware if you want to buy it... and there are lot of cut-scenes (ingame and CG) , the story is also good and characters are very charismatic, i loved the japanese voice , for more detailed read reviews
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: GENJI - Nov 08, 2005 17:16
Being from the " Father of Street Fighter" I know about the game and it' s now out in the UK. I' ll have to at least rent it though oddly I' ve not seen a sngle review for it in any of the Uk magazines.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: GENJI - Jan 02, 2006 03:59
The Reviews are poor , but I' m going to try it anyway.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll