Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 FAR CRY: Instincts features
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
FAR CRY: Instincts features - May 13, 2004 18:50
heres a small list of features for the xbox version of FAR CRY

Survive by Any Means
Go it alone by setting traps, scouting ahead, sniping from afar, and commandeering all types of assault vehicles.

Shoot to Kill
Finally, AI that' s actually intelligent. Enemies react in real-time, take cover, call in reinforcements, and use advanced group-formation tactics to take you out.

A Whole New World
Discover all-new locations including abandoned mines, aquatic labs, and a host of locations not found in the PC version.

Wage War Online
Explosive Xbox LiveTM play allows you to engage in island warfare in more than eight unique modes of multiplayer combat.

Create a Slice of Paradise
Build your own multiplayer maps for use on Xbox Live or in split-screen mode. This first-of-its-kind editor for the Xbox console is ultra-powerful and specially designed for the Xbox Controller and allows gamers to switch from editing to playing on the fly.

An awsome addition to anyone with Xbox Live, im definatly waiting for this one

Screenshots
< Message edited by Mass X -- 5/13/2004 6:55:26 PM >
Russian Mobster

• Total Posts : 357
RE: FAR CRY: Instincts features - May 14, 2004 03:56
Ubi soft said the game is only for XBOX.

So for the PPL who tought its going to be on PS2 and GameCube too bad.maybe 1 year after it comes out on XBOX.
< Message edited by russian mobster -- 5/14/2004 3:58:33 AM >
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: FAR CRY: Instincts features - May 14, 2004 04:23
After seeing it run on my alienware, and my brand spakin new alienware breaking a sweat running the game, there is no dobt in my mind that no other console besides the xbox could handle this game. this game is graphically intense.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: FAR CRY: Instincts features - May 14, 2004 05:34
Hell ya, I seen this thing run on a friends PC, that shit was pumped. Altho, the console version is being built form the ground up using advanced Cytrek technology. Luckily its still gonna be a powerhouse and keep all the featres that made the PC version awsome along with a few other additions.

Shit, I think ima need to buy a new xbox i dunno if my release dated box can handle somin like this, luckily my girl got herself a nice new one.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll