Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Enter the Matrix series continuation?
ColdFusion

• Total Posts : 35
Enter the Matrix series continuation? - Jun 15, 2004 00:24

Extremely success of Enter the Matrix, Bruno Bonnell, chairman ofAtari, has just announced its intention to release two new games based on the trilogy the Wachowski brothers. The second game developed by the company should thus be born on the current consoles, contrary to the third episode which as for him should leave on the new platforms. One awaits of course further information to know some more.

www.jeux-france.com

< Message edited by ColdFusion -- 6/15/2004 12:32:55 AM >
Russian Mobster

• Total Posts : 357
RE: Enter the Matrix series continuation? - Jun 15, 2004 14:55
I wish some other company took over the MATRIX games.

I have ENTER THE MATRIX for XBOX and its one of the crappiest pieces of crap out there.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Enter the Matrix series continuation? - Jun 15, 2004 17:14
Ya that game was really a bunch of BS. The company itself admitted it wasnt that great I heard. Hopefully they fix up the next 2 that they have a license for.
fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: Enter the Matrix series continuation? - Jun 15, 2004 17:21
Ewwww.....
Idekii

• Total Posts : 52
RE: Enter the Matrix series continuation? - Jun 15, 2004 18:09
Actually, now that there aren' t any upcoming movies that marketing people are going to want the game released alongside, there may be some hope for the next games. To me, it sounded like part of the problem with Enter the Matrix was that the people at Shiny were forced to rush the development to have it released with Reloaded.
PS2Poodoo

• Total Posts : 273
RE: Enter the Matrix series continuation? - Jun 15, 2004 19:09
I was really looking forward to Enter the Matrix. When I saw that they were having Jada Pinkett Smith, and some of the other actors from the movie act out lines for the game I thought they were putting some time into development.

Then I played it and realized that it was all gimmick and no gameplay. Terrible game, IMO
1handle

• Total Posts : 11
RE: Enter the Matrix series continuation? - Jun 17, 2004 17:53
I enjoyed the fighting bits.

My biggest gripe is that the Matrix is all about choice and the effects of those choices. So, instead of a game of choice, we get a game of linear demands.

Even the practice screens, where you get endless SWAT members to run at you, was annoying because of the ridiculous requirement to shoot ten members running at you on a shooting range. If those SWAT members reached the line, oops, no good. Try again, fool!

Silly.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message