Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Dragon Force for the ageS
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
Dragon Force for the ageS - Aug 25, 2004 14:41

Sega and 3DAges will release two new Sega Ages titles in Japan on November 25, they are Sega Ages 2500 Series: Dragon Force and Sega Ages 2500 Series: Phantasy Star II.

Yeeeah. I remember Dragon Force well. Though I don' t think I ever managed to finish it. A friend owned it and we just had too much fun mucking about, trying to take over the map and defend our own castles. Number 2 never made it to the UK so we were quite gutted.

Hopefully if it does well they' ll bring it to the US and UK.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Dragon Force for the ageS - Aug 25, 2004 16:16
What format will this be released on?

PC, PS2, XBOX, GC?

I loved playing Dragon Force...and strangely enough, I did not finish it either...but I do remember that you could play from the perspective of any of the main characters...but sadly enough, my Sega Saturn had to be traded in for me to afford my Sega Dreamcast...a decision I sort of regret to this day...
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 8/25/2004 4:19:14 PM >
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Dragon Force for the ageS - Aug 25, 2004 16:54
PS2...
All of the Sega Ages releases so far have unfortunately been released exclusively on the PS2. But then again, alot of them weren' t that hot neither. Only a few of the PS2 Sega Ages releases have been good so far with most either being mediocre or abysmal.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Dragon Force for the ageS - Aug 25, 2004 19:25
If they release Dragon Force over here (U.S.), I might just have to buy a PS2...
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Dragon Force for the ageS - Aug 25, 2004 23:09
Just think what they could do with a new Dragon Force taking full advantage of the PS2. There' s not really been a game like it since.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll