Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Doa @ Evolution
VirtuaPAI

• Total Posts : 7
Doa @ Evolution - Apr 30, 2006 05:49
If you do not know by now, Doa4 is one of the fighters that we be making its debut at Evolution. If you are a competitve player, or a player who is interested in meeting other doa players and learning strats from the best players, this would be a great time for you guys prepare and travel to one of the biggest gaming events this year.

Doa4@Evo Discussion

If you are not interested, there is no need to reply. Thanks
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Doa @ Evolution - May 02, 2006 02:45
...why isn' t this event held over Live?.... ..or is it?..

...who' s competing?.... ...will there be team matches??

...is this event pro?.... ...like with monetary prizes to the winners??....

...seems interesting anyway... ...and site looks pretty cool, but i' ll need to check it out more later....
...you should promote your site/event better with more straight up facts and info, rather than two lines and a link, if you want to get noticed... ...don' t thank me for the bump...
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Doa @ Evolution - May 02, 2006 04:42
I doubt its held over live as i hear lag is a serious problem in doa4
VirtuaPAI

RE: Doa @ Evolution - May 02, 2006 14:47

...why isn' t this event held over Live?.... ..or is it?..

-This event is not held online. Online play has a lot of flawed elements and it is better to hold tournaments of this magnitude offline. The Event is being operated by the Evolution fighting game tournament staff, not by Doacentral.

...who' s competing?.... ...will there be team matches??

Doa players are competing against other players who play doa(dead or alive).

...is this event pro?.... ...like with monetary prizes to the winners??....

-The winners(top 3) of these events will win money. This is not just a pro event, Its an event for those players who want to compete, and also socialize and learn new strats from their peers.

...seems interesting anyway... ...and site looks pretty cool, but i' ll need to check it out more later....
...you should promote your site/event better with more straight up facts and info, rather than two lines and a link, if you want to get noticed... ...don' t thank me for the bump...

-This is actually not an event Im personnaly promoting, and it has no ties with Doacentral. Im a Doa player that is looking for other doa players to enter these tournaments. More Info can be found at:

Doacentral Front Page
Doacentral' s Evo board.
Evolution fighting game Tournament Website
Bishonen

RE: Doa @ Evolution - May 03, 2006 06:46
....ok, cool....

....i appreciate the info, but personally won' t be able to go this year (maybe next?)...

...actually....

...i remember seeing on your site that you sometimes, like, help people out who want to go but can' t?....

...well...

....i.. ..err.. ...have this problem....

...you see.. i have been holding out on getting a 360 because, to put it simply, ..i believe that if your gonna play doa4 properly, you HAVE to play it on a bad@$$ 41" HD plasma display, which i' m too broke to buy....

....sooooo...

...d' ya think you could help me out?....
VirtuaPAI

RE: Doa @ Evolution - May 07, 2006 17:17
I was referring to helping out in organization of events, not fund raising for personal items.

-For those that are realy interested, you should all come and participate in one of the biggest gaming events this year.
Bishonen

RE: Doa @ Evolution - May 07, 2006 23:40
...at least 60% of the users on these forums are international dude..... ....so most can' t get involved :( ...

...shame... ..because a lot of good players will miss out.... ...like some of those ultra-hardcore Japanese players...

...hope it' s a success anyway...

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message