Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Do You play all the Lastest and Greatest?
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
Do You play all the Lastest and Greatest? - Jun 04, 2006 10:16
I certainly dont. Hell I only got to play Project Gotham Racing 3 the other day, in fact I liked it, and this being my second time playing the 360. I have never played oblivion, advanced warfighter, fight night round 3 etc. Heck, i havent even played Halo. Never played a game on hd. Never seen a hd, not a proper one anyway. Never held a wireless controller. Never went online with my console. But i guess its time to never say never again.

I hate you people who have everything, you make me sick. [:' (]
< Message edited by silentbomber -- 4 Jun 06 2:17:26 >
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: Do You play all the Lastest and Greatest? - Jun 04, 2006 14:41
I have a HD tv in my room and not only have I played all the games you mentioned I fucking own most of them to. I' m starting to feel like I' m in a vicious circle. I work more hours then I should to support my videogame addiction and the reason I play so much is to take my mind off the fact that my job is a living Hell.

My boss is having me go in tomorrow on a Sunday! I mean fuck, seeing that place 5 days a week is already enough to make me puke. Oh well, that' s life I guess, we may not get what we want and we may not get what we need but we always get what we deserve.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Do You play all the Lastest and Greatest? - Jun 04, 2006 17:23
Just leech on your friends if you don' t have something
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: Do You play all the Lastest and Greatest? - Jun 04, 2006 17:57

Do You play all the Lastest and Greatest?

No time...
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Do You play all the Lastest and Greatest? - Jun 04, 2006 19:55
i always play the lastest and greatest games released on ps2 and PC and that' s for 6 years!!

also xbox before it broke
psone back in the days
< Message edited by abasoufiane -- 4 Jun 06 12:39:32 >
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Do You play all the Lastest and Greatest? - Jun 04, 2006 20:34
I play each and every great game for consoles but not always near the release date - sometimes even a year after it' s release.Great games are great 3 years after they come out so it' s not a problem :)
Silentbomber

RE: Do You play all the Lastest and Greatest? - Jun 04, 2006 21:21
Any retro games you never got to play?, I am still waiting to play Shenmue 2. I need a Dreamcast.

Anybody got a Dreamcast?
< Message edited by silentbomber -- 4 Jun 06 13:22:18 >
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
RE: Do You play all the Lastest and Greatest? - Jun 04, 2006 21:30
I try and try and try but, no matter how hard I attempt to achieve this target, I always seem to fail miserably. There are literally hundreds of games I wanted to play that have been out for years, yet I have missed out on.

One thing is for sure though, nothing is going to stop me from getting Kingdom Hearts 2, The Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess and a Nintendo Wii. Nothing you hear me? NOTHIIING!!!!

*Cue evil laugh*
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Do You play all the Lastest and Greatest? - Jun 04, 2006 21:46
how the hell did i forget to mention taht i owned DC with all the good games (and some crap ones).... i didn' t own skies of arcadia , whata shame...
Silentbomber

RE: Do You play all the Lastest and Greatest? - Jun 05, 2006 00:24
its never to late. Dreamcast go for pennies now in Ebay. Too bad i dont have any pennies.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Do You play all the Lastest and Greatest? - Jun 05, 2006 02:06
I can' t play the latest and the greatest, only because I' m putting all my money away for the later and greater games, (next-gen funds are growing). I' ve gotten around to playing most of the staples on the big 3' s consoles though, i still haven' t had the time or the Xbox to play any of Halo' s story mode though.
He

• Total Posts : 292
RE: Do You play all the Lastest and Greatest? - Jun 05, 2006 05:27
No, I don' t play the latest, not enough money.

" Greatest," however, is a subjective term. I believe that my games are among the " greatest." I don' t know what you meant, though.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Do You play all the Lastest and Greatest? - Jun 05, 2006 07:00
I try to buy all the games that I' m interested in, but sometimes just don' t get around to it. My money, as of late, is mostly going toward 360 games. I' ve passed on a few, but there are quite a few more that I' m looking forward to.

The only games that I regret not playing are Ico and Shadow of the Collossus. I asked Adam to send me one or the other as my Kikizo game, so there' s still hope!
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Do You play all the Lastest and Greatest? - Jun 05, 2006 08:22
It' s kind of hard trying to play the latest, and greatest games since I have multiple gaming platforms to support:

PSP, DS, Xbox 360, PS2, GameCube, and the occasional new Dreamcast game release.

But fortunately since FPS, RPGs, sports, and strategy sims, are excluded from my regular gaming diet, I only have to focus on the cool new games from the genres I enjoy.
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 5 Jun 06 0:24:26 >
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: Do You play all the Lastest and Greatest? - Jun 05, 2006 08:26
I used to, before I got married. Now I just don' t have the time.

There' s an advantage to that though. $20 games are mostly new to me now.

I just now got my copy of Psychonauts, I just finished KOTOR 2 last week. Great games, great price. I don' t feel like I' m missing anything.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Do You play all the Lastest and Greatest? - Jun 05, 2006 18:22
Why save up for a DC or DC stuff now,when wii and ps3 is comin?
And 360 is already out :)
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Do You play all the Lastest and Greatest? - Jun 05, 2006 19:37
I play the titles that interest me most! Not always the latest, but i try to get a hold of the greatest! Im not done with Oblivion yet, im not even that far in since i keep starting over all the time :P

Besides iv begun playing WoW again, and that game just eats away time! But im looking forward to Prey, and a lot of other 360 titles, soon to come!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll