Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Dawn of the Dead - DVD info
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Dawn of the Dead - DVD info - Jun 16, 2004 21:19
*I may be the only one here who enjoyed the movie but neways heres info on it.*

Universal Studios Home Video has just announced the arrival of Dawn of the Dead, the hit remake which make its DVD debut on October 5th in no less than four configurations. Set for release in both R-rated and Unrated Director' s Cut version (the latter running 9 minutes longer than the theatrical release), each with separate anamorphic widescreen and full screen options, all include Dolby Digital 5.1 surround tracks, audio commentary with director Zack Snyder and producer Eric Newman, " The Lost Tape: Andy' s Terrifying Last Days Revealed" exclusive short film, the " Special Bulletin: We Interrupt This Program!" and " Surviving the Dawn" featurettes and theatrical trailers. The theatrical version will also include the deleted scenes from the Director' s Cut as a supplement, while the unrated releases will also boast the " Raising the Dead," " Attack of the Living Dead" and " Splitting Headaches: Anatomy of Exploding Heads" featurette and PC enhanced extras to be announced. Retail is $29.95.
< Message edited by Mass X -- 6/16/2004 9:20:01 PM >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message