Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Darth Vader Game
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
Darth Vader Game - Apr 20, 2006 06:02
Check this out, i love Vader, so i hope they dont mess this one up

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/702/702354p1.aspx
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Darth Vader Game - Apr 20, 2006 08:05
As long as it' s Darth Vader as Darth Vader and not Anakin freaking Skybitch then it' s all good.

Actually, what was the last good game Lucas Arts developed?! Maybe they shold let Factor 5 develop it, ...which they probably would if Sony hadn' t sweet talked them into developing for them.

I want to be able to cut limbs and heads off realistically (though there would be no blood anyway) ...

It could be good but i' ll wait until i see it.
Die_Hounderdoggen

• Total Posts : 275
RE: Darth Vader Game - Apr 20, 2006 08:33
Wouldn' t it be great if they got James Earl Jones to do the voice acting? Hope this one turns out better than Star Wars: Obi Wan.
< Message edited by Die_Hounderdoggen -- 20 Apr 06 0:33:54 >
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Darth Vader Game - Apr 21, 2006 02:56
I' d play it on two conditions...

1. As long as we don' t have to fight in the Battle of Hoth, the one battle that has been done over and over again in the dang series, even more so than Omaha Beach.

2. they got James Earl Jones, and not Hayden Christianson, or his soundalike to do the voice acting. He' s way too whiny to be any kind of sucessful evil dictator.

Maybe they shold let Factor 5 develop

If they use the Next-Gen hardware as well as they used the Gamecube' s for Rogue Squadron, then that would be awesome.
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Darth Vader Game - Apr 21, 2006 06:30
.....Vader is a pu$$y-whipped dweeb... ....they should make a game about this dude instead:

...owned!..
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Darth Vader Game - Apr 21, 2006 06:54
what? he looks like some technofreak - he ain' t scary - Darth is the dark lord you rebel scum !
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Darth Vader Game - Apr 21, 2006 17:11
Darth Maul is a pussy. He died in the first movie, Vader survived almost all 6.

ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Darth Vader Game - Apr 21, 2006 18:37
I think Darth Maul is ultra-cool, especially with his wushu moves, but he doesn' t really fit into the Star Wars universe.
Nitro

RE: Darth Vader Game - Apr 21, 2006 19:23
Maul' s a bitch. I have the comic where he and vader fight and it' s not even close. Vader kicks his scrawny facepainted head in!

Vader can kill you through your monitor, ...even if you' re 1000' s of miles away!
Bishonen

RE: Darth Vader Game - Apr 24, 2006 04:40

Darth Maul is a pussy. He died in the first movie, Vader survived almost all 6.

..you know why? ...because George Lucas' s direction skills are about as desirable as banther fodder...

Maul' s a bitch. I have the comic where he and vader fight and it' s not even close. Vader kicks his scrawny facepainted head in!

...Vader is nothing more than an overrated S&M freak with bad asthma... ..the comic writers are obviously more dyslexic than George ' turkey' Lucas...

...btw, remember how all of geekdom cried about how bad Episode One was?.. ...well is it me, or now when compared to Eps II & III, it' s actually FAR better than what the dweebs realised?....

...Maul rocks harder than Slipknot, and his awesome scenes make jar jar totally forgivable...

...with eps. II & III, the suck just gets sucker....
Nitro

RE: Darth Vader Game - Apr 24, 2006 05:40
Ep 4, 5 and 6 are amazing, but 1, 2 and 3 are dreadful. I hate them all!

Empire and Jedi were great, but Lucas didn' t direct them so there' s probably something to learn there.

Now, the Indy films?! They are kickass!

Like i said, Maul' s a bitch!
Bishonen

RE: Darth Vader Game - Apr 24, 2006 06:35
....i think what you meant to type (but understandably messed up due to feeling faint) was:

" Like i said, i wish that I was Maul' s bitch!"

...seriously though... ..remember vader killing younglings in III? ..well Maul would' ve spread their kiddie entrails on his morning toast...

....Vader is no way nearly as mean as Maul...

...hey, i remember reading aaaaages ago that Darth Maul was apparently a clone of Obi-Wan...

Empire and Jedi were great, but Lucas didn' t direct them so there' s probably something to learn there.

...Exactly. ...and Ep IV was easily the worst of the original trilogy too.... ...i just hope that the serie' s reputation has not been so totally destroyed, that we' ll still see Eps. VII, VIII & IX...

...obviously not directed by Mr. Sucus..
< Message edited by Bishonen -- 23 Apr 06 22:37:27 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message