Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Clive Barkers Jericho
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
Clive Barkers Jericho - Nov 02, 2006 21:22
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
RE: Clive Barkers Jericho - Nov 03, 2006 01:36
Really want to see how this one turns out...

Clive Barker

Codemasters [:' (][:' (]
JalleNalle

• Total Posts : 191
RE: Clive Barkers Jericho - Nov 03, 2006 02:13
[:' (][:' (]+= ?
choupolo

RE: Clive Barkers Jericho - Nov 03, 2006 02:17
Hehe, yup. Or then again it might end up = ...
Bishonen

RE: Clive Barkers Jericho - Nov 03, 2006 04:36

...the game will follow a special forces squad trained in conventional warfare and arcane arts on a perilous quest to reach the innermost chamber of a mysterious place called Jericho, wherein lurks evil incarnate.

Jericho itself will be made up of a layered maze, according to Barker. " I don' t want to give too much away just yet, but the concept is that somewhere in northern Africa there is a walled city which is not just a walled city but walls within walls within walls," Barker told the Reporter. " It' s like Russian dolls, spaces within each other, and trapped inside each space is a slice of time where the warriors of good have gone against ultimate evil and have lost."

The " warriors" in question will be soldiers from different time periods throughout history. The first levels will contain modern soldiers, while the latter levels will foster more ancient warriors imbued with magical powers. " Some are evil, some are not, and you have to make up your own mind," Barker said. As the game turns to more primitive combat, " it becomes a more primal experience as well, because the means of combat become cruder and the people become in a way simpler," said the author.'

...gald to see that it' s coming to next gen consoles too... ...clive barker rules...
choupolo

RE: Clive Barkers Jericho - Nov 04, 2006 05:50
I hope they keep a lot of stuff secret about this game actually, the theme with the evil creatures with crusade crosses on them seems interesting.

But if they' re buiding the whole game up to one ultimate evil incarnate, it better be pretty evil, heh.
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: Clive Barkers Jericho - Nov 04, 2006 05:57
I love the trailer already, screens are great...but a toss up still.
Bishonen

RE: Clive Barkers Jericho - Nov 04, 2006 23:38
...i think it' s great that we' re only just hearing about Jericho and that it' s already slated for a next year release... ....i' m soooooo sick of hearing about games that are like, 2 or 3 years off... ...it' s really annoying...
choupolo

RE: Clive Barkers Jericho - Nov 05, 2006 00:43
Heh, I know what you mean! It' s the most annoying when a game gets hyped up for like 2 years, and then when it finally comes out you play it for a week.

Much better when theres a game you' ve never heard of, and it comes out in a few months, and theres no delays, and it' s the best game ever.

At least that used to happen in a time (long long ago) when there was no internet and you had to keep up to date with magazines when you could afford to.
JalleNalle

• Total Posts : 191
RE: Clive Barkers Jericho - Nov 05, 2006 01:06
That trailer gives me the creeps. And I loved all of it. But, i didn' t think Candy Man and Hellraiser was that good really.
< Message edited by JalleNalle -- 7 Nov 06 18:22:13 >
C*Dub

• Total Posts : 86
RE: Clive Barkers Jericho - Nov 07, 2006 14:22
looks fuckin sweet

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages