Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Castlevania: Lament of Innocence.
psy

• Total Posts : 12
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence. - Oct 21, 2003 06:16
Well, It comes out tomorrow in AMERICA first.

I seriously hope this game gets good marks overall. I want all those people who dissed it to eat their words.

IGN gave it a 9.0 overall. The same score they gave SOTN. They said the game is really fun. WHile i' m not saying this will be better than SOTN, I just know for certain this is going to be one good game.

I should have mine by friday.

BTW, Those Losers over at EGM gave it a 7.63/10. Well I don' t really care for EGM anyways. The last time I read EGM frequently was when I was in 10th grade in high school(I' m in the beginning of my fifth year of college).

Anyone else getting this game or looking forward to it.

L8r

Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Castlevania: Lament of Innocence. - Oct 21, 2003 14:54
I have always felt that EGM' s glory days, their best days, and really their only good days was back when the founder, Steve Harris was running the show.
HELLBENT

• Total Posts : 58
RE: Castlevania: Lament of Innocence. - Oct 23, 2003 00:41
The whole Castlevania series is becoming tired to me. Much like the many Tony Hawks, Tomb Raiders, Resident Evils, Final Fantasys, Mega Man, ect. Can Dracula just kill the damn Belmonts and get it over with? I mean, for crissakes, he is Dracula-that bama is kinda hard to kill. Let it go Simon and crew...let it go.....
Joe T.

• Total Posts : 1
RE: Castlevania: Lament of Innocence. - Nov 14, 2003 07:01
Well guys i can officially say that i have reviewed Castlevania: Lament of Innocence for Kikizo games, and let me say that i dont think it will disappoint. Of course i wont say anything else, just read the review, it should be up very soon. Have an excellent weekend all!
SteveHabs2k

• Total Posts : 12
RE: Castlevania: Lament of Innocence. - Nov 22, 2003 11:18
hell bent megaman castlevania and final fantasy are not comparable to tony hawk or tombraider lol and the first 3 mentioned have lots of differences in each sequel tony hawk and tr pretty much are the same. Plus these series have last so long becuz there games are good.Final fantasy in a word is awesome the graphics alone are good enough to buy them for . final fantasy megaman castlevania ninja gaiden rtype gradius are the games that started everything for there genres of games.personally i think making new games of these great series is awesome as the graphics and new ideas will keep getting better.and i thought castlevania lament of innocence is pretty damn good if u count finding the keys and 4 hidden bosses. more levels woulda been nice but yeah.it sounds like u have sumtin against castlevania.Im assuming u probably hate most games with monsters. hunter the reckoning series is awesome tho.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Castlevania: Lament of Innocence. - Nov 22, 2003 12:48
Lament of innocence is pretty good if not a little repetative. I was watching my neighbor play it for hours yesterday and it looked fun. It just kinda bugged me that all you do is clear room after room after room. The enemies didn' t really vary enough in each area either. It still looked enjoyable though and I' ll have to play it myself to really give a betterr opinion.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll