Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 COD3 split screen not finished
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
COD3 split screen not finished - Jan 06, 2007 16:44
It is like they didn' t even finish working on the split screen gameplay.

When you play multiplayer, regular split screen, or with more than one person on one xbox 360 over xbox live red dots don' t show up on the radar. Why?

When you play split screen the kill anouncements cover up the middle of the screen, you can' t see what is happening. Why do all 4 players need to get the same messages on their screen? Why isn' t it just in the middle? Or why aren' t they smaller? Even if they just didn' t show up it would be better than covering up the middle of your view.

I applaud the ability to be able to have 4 players online with one xbox 360, but it seems as if they forgot to finish that part of the game... These problems are just ridiculous. They are very obvious and would be easy to fix. I really hope a patch is being made.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: COD3 split screen not finished - Jan 08, 2007 09:07
Well, they' ve already turned out one patch, which I have yet to download. (yeah, i' ve been off XBL for that long)

There is one glaring problem with CoD:3 Splitscreen though, I don' t have any local friends good enough to have a fair match with!!! I' ve still got to pwn Agent Ghost one of these days...
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 8 Jan 07 1:08:50 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: COD3 split screen not finished - Jan 08, 2007 09:27
I' m ready when you are.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 8 Jan 07 1:30:46 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages