Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Burger King Games!!!
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 21
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
Burger King Games!!! - Nov 20, 2006 04:31
Lol, I got them today. They are actually pretty decent. Nothing is outstanding about them and you pretty much get what you pay for ($3.99). Graphics are impressive for such cheap games. It would have been nice to cutomize the controls in the games since everything is freaking inverted and I can' t stand that.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Burger King Games!!! - Nov 20, 2006 05:00
I havent a clue as to what you' re talking about
What are they?
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: Burger King Games!!! - Nov 20, 2006 06:03
They' re advertisements that you pay for.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Burger King Games!!! - Nov 20, 2006 06:33
You guys don' t have Burger King in Europe? Imagine McDonalds only the food is even worse. The food is so cheap I could feed the entire Canadian army with the change in my pockets.

Anyways they made a few cheap games to complement their cheap food. I might check them out but I think you have to actually order food with it as well...fuck that. Also their mascot gives me nightmares.
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: Burger King Games!!! - Nov 20, 2006 06:41
We have it... Unfortunately

A question: why are Americans so found of fastfood like Burger Kings and McDonalds. I' ve gotten the impression that many citizens of the U.S eat at a Mac more than once or twice a month, while most of us Europeans might have one in worst case scenarios.

Though I have to admit that a Mc would come in handy in case the Crazy Cow smittens the world (dunno if it' s actually called that in English), then I could eat a Big Mac and be sure that I get 100% NO MEAT!
< Message edited by dionysius -- 19 Nov 06 22:44:08 >
Agent Ghost

RE: Burger King Games!!! - Nov 20, 2006 06:51

We have it... Unfortunately

A question: why are Americans so found of fastfood like Burger Kings and McDonalds. I' ve gotten the impression that many citizens of the U.S eat at a Mac more than once or twice a month, while most of us Europeans might have one in worst case scenarios.

Thats actually true, even Canadian food is very different from American food. Everyone I know that has gone to the states always come back saying the food down South is revolting. Apparently American food has a lot more fat in their meat and they have bigger proportions as well. Fast food is the worst down there, a friend told me the burgers in fast food restaurants in the States tastes more like lard than hamburger. This goes back to the American philosophy where bigger is better. Another factor is that Americans are working so much that they don' t have time to cook anymore. By the time they' re done working they just need something to fill their stomachs before they go to sleep.

Of course thats a generalization (a lot of immagrants manage to eat well) but as a whole the US eats larger proportions which have more fat per serving than most countries.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Burger King Games!!! - Nov 21, 2006 05:36

dunno if it' s actually called that in English
Yupp.

Thats actually true, even Canadian food is very different from American food. Everyone I know that has gone to the states always come back saying the food down South is revolting. Apparently American food has a lot more fat in their meat and they have bigger proportions as well. Fast food is the worst down there, a friend told me the burgers in fast food restaurants in the States tastes more like lard than hamburger. This goes back to the American philosophy where bigger is better. Another factor is that Americans are working so much that they don' t have time to cook anymore. By the time they' re done working they just need something to fill their stomachs before they go to sleep.
Definately true, I live in one of the most obese states in the union, and you can' t go anywhere without some kind of fast food " restaurant" on every corner. Yeah I' ll cave, I' ve got a crippling weakness to Taco Bell, but I barely eat it so I consider myself lucky.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Burger King Games!!! - Nov 21, 2006 08:58
You know, it' s funny, ' cause I just had some McDonalds today! LOL! It' s been a while since I' ve eaten that stuff, but yeah, the info that Agent Ghost provides is correct.

They had a sign up for the " McRib" , though, so I HAD to get it!!
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Burger King Games!!! - Nov 21, 2006 09:15
Yep i saw the commercial, and im gonna have to get them, besides theyre only like $3
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Burger King Games!!! - Nov 21, 2006 10:48
The only reason I' m going to eat at BK is to get the godamn King games. The King pwns all. but burger King has the worst food.
Chee Saw

RE: Burger King Games!!! - Nov 21, 2006 11:29
You' re crazy! Burger King is WAAAY better than McDonalds! Except for the fries. I' ll give you that.
_Ninja_Protocol_

• Total Posts : 212
RE: Burger King Games!!! - Nov 21, 2006 12:27
I rarely eat fast food, why? My mom went to culinary school back in the day so I' m spoiled.

But the few times we do, its called Subway. Now if subway could only make $3.99 video games.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Burger King Games!!! - Nov 21, 2006 14:32
I don' t like McDonald' s but I like BK even less.

I do like Wendy' s, Hardey' s and Arby' s.
Agent Ghost

RE: Burger King Games!!! - Nov 21, 2006 14:40
The only one I can stomach is A&W, but I think that' s a Canada only restaurant and even here they are getting harder and harder to find. The A&W bear can beat the living shit out of Ronald,King and Wendy all at once.
Chee Saw

RE: Burger King Games!!! - Nov 21, 2006 15:00
We had an A&W restaurant at one of the malls in michigan, but I haven' t seen one since I moved to California.

I like eating out (' cause I can' t cook), but mostly " real" restaurants. Unfortunately, that can be very expensive. My fast food weaknesses are Arby' s and Taco Bell. I' ve got a Subway at the end of the street, so I' ve grown kinda tired of that.
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: Burger King Games!!! - Nov 21, 2006 17:06
The only time I eat at fast food places is if I' m on a road trip somewhere... and even then, the pickings are slim, since I' m a vegetarian. Subway is the best bet. Burger King now has a veggie burger. Taco Bell has some options without meat but they tend to be gross.
cliffyrocks313

• Total Posts : 3
RE: Burger King Games!!! - Nov 21, 2006 23:31
ya i think i' ll get them besides my sister works at burger king so i can get them for free lol why not the commercial is pertty funny tho
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Burger King Games!!! - Nov 21, 2006 23:36

They had a sign up for the " McRib" , though, so I HAD to get it!!

HOLY Crap, the McRib is back???? OH, " It is SOOOO on Now!!" I' ve been chomping down on some generic Mcrib-wannabe rib sandwiches from 7-11 the past couple weeks in anticipation of the McRib' s glorious return!!
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Burger King Games!!! - Nov 22, 2006 00:12
I never eat at any fast food diners. It tastes bad and you get no service at all. You have to throw the garbage away yourself, I mean WTF is up with that? I know it' s cheaper than many other places but concidering the crappy ingredients I sure as hell have the right to basic service.
About the obesity, I argued with Evil Man and others before about the obesity in the U.S. I said that the US was the " fat country" of the world.
Since then I' ve checked different sources with facts and statistics on obesity and according to most sources (don' t know how credable they are) it actually turns out that Europe and U.S. pretty much have the same precentage of obesity. At times it has actually looked like Europe might even be more obese than the U.S. The United Kindgdom is one of the most obese, if not the most obese, country in Europe and thus it makes the whole Europe look bad.
The reason is probably that the U.S. has taken more measures against obesity while the problem is relatively new and ignored here in Europe. We think so high of ourselves so we don' t admit we have a problem. But it varies much between the different countries in Europe. Sweden, were I live, have a very, very small percentage of obese people compared to the U.K.
But I take back my former statements that the U.S. is the " fat country" of the world. Based on what I' ve learned so far, I was wrong. Hopefully my sources were wrong and someone here will prove that Europe is actually better....
*Looking at the European Kikizo members*
Yes, you guys!

BTW, the PepsiMan game for PS1 is really great even though it' s a Pepsi ad. It' s great fun to play, very challenging and the music is quite catchy.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 21 Nov 06 16:15:35 >
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Burger King Games!!! - Nov 22, 2006 03:03

BTW, the PepsiMan game for PS1 is really great even though it' s a Pepsi ad. It' s great fun to play, very challenging and the music is quite catchy.

Does it use the same catchy Pepsiman theme song from the Japanese Sega Saturn version of Fighting Vipers?
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 21

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message