Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Bungie Update: Pimps At Sea
CapnCrunch311

• Total Posts : 285
Bungie Update: Pimps At Sea - Apr 01, 2004 22:53

" Unprecedented graphic detail: purple silk sails flap in the wind. Blood disperses realistically in the water when you board another pimp' s ship and cut him - or when he cuts you.

Traverse the seas in style on a ship plated with one of seven precious metals. Unlock multiple cars for port town cruising.

Unique Tooth Powerup system allows you to increase your pimpin' skills.

Incredible Turn Them Out(tm) Technology allows you to import characters from other games on your system ... and pimp them!"

" The PimpCom is the only Xbox Live headset optimized for Pimps at Sea. The right threads are a key element of keeping your pimp game tight, and the PimpCom ensures that you always play in style. Practically designed for the pimp on the go, the PimpCom is machine washable, stain-resistant and available in five different styles. the PimpCom allows you to get your chat on when you get your hat on. A special voice-masking chip built into the headset modulates your voice in real-time based on the state of the game: your voice will rise to a feral roar when beating down a rival pimp, then flow smooth like Hennessy when you' re turning out his momma. No trick will talk smack to you while you' re wearing the PimpCom."

" But it' s not enough for a pimp to look good - he has to BE a pimp, not just resemble one. And there' s no better way to step up your mack attack than with the PimpWheel, the controller that puts you at the helm of the pimping experience. Steer your ride through treacherous waters and avoid treacherous wenches. Grab your bling-encrusted pimp stick and open up a can of whoop-ass. A multitude of buttons cover every function from making cash-strapped tricks walk the plank to feeding the goldfish in your acrylic platform shoes. You may buy the game, but you won' t truly be a player unless you pick up the PimpWheel."

Go here for the rest: http://www.bungie.com/products/pimps/pimpsatsea.htm

What' s the date again?

< Message edited by CapnCrunch311 -- 4/1/2004 10:54:23 PM >
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Bungie Update: Pimps At Sea - Apr 01, 2004 23:35
Hmm... this has been shown by bungie the past two years now
CapnCrunch311

• Total Posts : 285
RE: Bungie Update: Pimps At Sea - Apr 01, 2004 23:41
Yeah I know, that' s why I said update. There' s got to be some people who' ve never seen it before though... and hopefully they' ll fall for it.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Bungie Update: Pimps At Sea - Apr 01, 2004 23:45
Lol, it is pretty funny. I wish they would make it.
konrad

• Total Posts : 431
RE: Bungie Update: Pimps At Sea - Apr 04, 2004 19:15
lol, nice

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages