Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Black and White 2
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
Black and White 2 - Oct 04, 2005 07:54
Anybody here interested in or has already purchased this game?

I bought the first one, liked it alot , but sucked at it. After reading reviews, and looking at screen shots for this new one, my interest level has risen to 100% and I' m starting to have delusions that I may not suck at this one. I' ll post my comments as soon as I get the game (which may not be for a month or two dammit) but if anybody else knows anything, let me know, thanks.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Black and White 2 - Oct 04, 2005 08:15
You mean previews?
because i only found 2 reviews,one from IGN giving it 8.8 and eurogamer that gaved it 6/10...so... well its a must have anyway,i liked the first one,and this improves all things from first one and add more buildings,let you build armies,and creature is more smarter etc.
So ofc im getting it...hopefully other people says its better then these scores seeing how i thought this was gonna be a masterpiece.
< Message edited by QuezcatoL -- 4 Oct 05 16:16:02 >
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Black and White 2 - Oct 04, 2005 08:24
8.8' s a pretty good score, I won' t complain with that. Especially since most of the complaints were based around it being infastructure heavy, rather than battle heavy. I love building games, Settlers if one of my all time favorites, and this looks like it borrows from that and adds it to Black and White.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Black and White 2 - Oct 04, 2005 08:37
Yeah,it look amazing, i agree,and probably the guy giving it 6/10 wanted to be special or something
Naked Snake

• Total Posts : 228
RE: Black and White 2 - Oct 05, 2005 03:10
I like the cow creature. Also it' s good to have such a bunch of possibilities

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages