Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Any of you read Game Informer?
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
Any of you read Game Informer? - Oct 02, 2004 03:15
Any of you read Game Informer? Well I will be submitting an Envelope Art there. To try to win a free game from the vault. My picture will be from Pikmin 2. It will have Captain Olimar, Louie & The President of Hocotate Freight. Battleing some enemies with those Pikmin. It will looks awesome it' s all done in colored pencils. I have started and I will be posting a picture of it maybe not soon but I wont forget.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Any of you read Game Informer? - Oct 02, 2004 03:47
I read it when my school gets it. I go to an art school where I' m majoring in developing videogames and they recommending this mag to me. I have to say it' s far better than most out there. I might have to try and send them some of my art.
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: Any of you read Game Informer? - Oct 02, 2004 04:25
Oh really? Wow our library is full of Video Game Mags, Animation, and technology and stuff. I too go to an art school. I go to the Art Institute of Washington. I dont now how much I can last there I am having so many money problems. People there who' s parents pay for everything are so damn lucky. Makes me mad that I cant get my monthly payments any lower. $350 plus $30 weekly for transportation cause it takes me 2 hours to get there. Plus about another $30 for food and stuff. I hope I can last. !!
< Message edited by Starman Anthony -- 10/2/2004 4:26:27 AM >
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Any of you read Game Informer? - Oct 02, 2004 04:25
I just started getting it about two months ago...sometimes it' s nice to relax and read about the upcoming software and such in a non-PC environment.

I will keep an eye out for your submission...

Just in case you see it before I recognize it as yours, let me know...

Good luck!
Russian Mobster

• Total Posts : 357
RE: Any of you read Game Informer? - Oct 04, 2004 01:55
The guy at my gamestop made me order it when i went to upgrade my Halo 2 preorder to the limited special edition.
I got 10 issues for $10 so its not that bad.When i Got my first copy im glad i ordered it.

I used to get it when PS2 just came out and the mag was freaking small.Now its actually bigger then OXM.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll