Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Ahum...video games = bad!! :P
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
Ahum...video games = bad!! :P - Apr 19, 2006 09:43
On the positive side, Goths are often bright and intellectually inclined youth who are attracted by the Goth acceptance of anyone who doesn' t fit in anywhere else. They are more inclined toward poetry and art, rather than violent computer games and celebrating Hitler' s birthday. The most harm they portend is toward themselves.

Selfexplained...

hahahahaha

" violent computer games and celebrating hitlers birthday"

DUNGEONS and DRAGONS (D&D)

Dungeons & Dragons began as a spin-off of war games. Gary Gygax, D&D inventor, discarded familiar game component like cards, boards and six-sided dice, and devised a game with no rules and no limits. A single game of D&D can last for hours, days, weeks, months, or even years. At least three people must play. One is the Dungeon Master, a controlling figure who devises the dungeon map and directs the game' s flow. The other players are pitted against one another. They roll poly-sided dice to determine the various intelligence and dexterity ratings of their alter-ego characters, which are given fictitious names.

The players gather around a fictitious or roughly sketched map and set off on an imaginary odyssey through hazardous terrain created by the Dungeon Master. En route, they encounter obstacles, such as monsters and demons, which they thwart with violent tactics and occult spells. No one wins. The object is to survive the adventure and participate in the next game with an even more powerful character.

Some aspects of D&D are directly linked with Satanism. The extent of occult collusion depends partly on the manuals selected to guide the game and formulate the dungeon master' s strategy. Some manuals tell players how to summon demons and indulge in astral projection. At minimum, D&D replaces reality with a contrived universe where anything goes and moral absolutism is absent. Certain players may become so detached from the outside world that the death of their character triggers violent rage.

It is obvious that writers for the various manuals associated with fantasy role-playing games are well versed in the occult. Pentagrams and portions are frequently recommended. In the manual " Deities and Demigods" , the writer advises, " Serving a deity is a significant part of D&D, and all player characters should have a patron god."
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Ahum...video games = bad!! :P - Apr 19, 2006 17:33
I just love how people are insane, proberbly a really insane person who wrote this first, people who play D&D only pretend to worship a god, and the guy who wrote that actually believes that there is a god and he calls them insane, is ironic isnt it :)
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Ahum...video games = bad!! :P - Apr 19, 2006 19:36
Majik KILL!!!!!!!!
Vx Chemical

RE: Ahum...video games = bad!! :P - Apr 19, 2006 19:54

Majik KILL!!!!!!!!

ohh my you played to much DND and games already ;)
Nitro

RE: Ahum...video games = bad!! :P - Apr 19, 2006 20:07
I' m coming for you. But first i need to find some hookers to replenish my health, stop by Amu-Nation to pick up a shotgun (no licence required), ...and steal me some wheels!

Er, ...so where do you live?
Ikashiru

• Total Posts : 649
RE: Ahum...video games = bad!! :P - Apr 19, 2006 20:11
still, somewhat more bearable than an a us ex millitary general writing a book called something along the line of " how games teach our kids to kill..."

I mean come on... my step brother - a fantastic CS player, who makes me look like a noob without trying, acidentally shot a pigeon with a mates bb gun, and practically collapsed with guilt!

so this article, at least, made me chuckle, rather than rain down with hatred! :)

Nitro

RE: Ahum...video games = bad!! :P - Apr 19, 2006 20:50

Some aspects of D&D are directly linked with Satanism

I wonder if they' ve played Doom...

Y' know, some things do affect people though. When i was younger and i went to the cinema to watch a martial arts film, ...i' d want to kung fu everything when i got out. But did i want to kidnap and torture people after watching 1000 Corpses or The Devils Rejects?!

I think not.
< Message edited by Majikdra6on -- 19 Apr 06 12:54:40 >
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Ahum...video games = bad!! :P - Apr 19, 2006 20:52
I consider myself a real gamer ...and I won' t feel complete until I get to celebrate Hitlers birthday, so when is it?

I' m coming for you. But first i need to find some hookers to replenish my health, stop by Amu-Nation to pick up a shotgun (no licence required), ...and steal me some wheels!

Don' t forget to kill those hookers for cash and definitely kill the car owner while stealing it -worshipping the God of War (KRATOS) is suggested before you go head to head with VX (he has nothing to loose , he' s lost his job and his gilr beats him - there' s no way to scare this man).

:)

Nitro

RE: Ahum...video games = bad!! :P - Apr 19, 2006 20:57
Ares was the God of War.

VX works for Microsoft and is protected by Spartans so i don' t quite know how i' ll get around that.
Vx Chemical

RE: Ahum...video games = bad!! :P - Apr 19, 2006 20:59

I consider myself a real gamer ...and I won' t feel complete until I get to celebrate Hitlers birthday, so when is it?

Actually its tomorrow, so you dont have to wait long.
QuezcatoL

RE: Ahum...video games = bad!! :P - Apr 19, 2006 21:59
Where did i find this information?

http://www.boblarson.org/

He is a famous minister in USA who been on oprah,and documentaries.
He is also a irl friend of colin powell and bush.

btw he released a dvd that tell the truth about saddam hussein and iraq war...

lol

Two videos, " Understanding Islam" and " The Curse of Saddam Hussein," put today' s headlines into perspective by revealing the truth about 9/11 and the war of Iraqi Freedom.

C8295pad $39.00pad
< Message edited by QuezcatoL -- 19 Apr 06 14:14:09 >
QuezcatoL

RE: Ahum...video games = bad!! :P - Apr 19, 2006 22:06
The only reason why i play GTA is the enjoyment i get knowing that i kill a father,or a mother,who just have one kid sitting alone waiting for their kid to come home.

I also like to pretend girls i kill in GTA are pregnat.

I also just kill black/latinos or people that look faggy or fat.

I only go to hookers for love.

GTA IS A GREAT GAME!!!

TT

Oh btw,hitlers birthday ftw!!!
Wait gotta play some dungeon an dragons,its like pokemon,but with more evil!!!

Ikashiru

• Total Posts : 649
RE: Ahum...video games = bad!! :P - Apr 20, 2006 00:53
i know werea ll joking and messing around and that!

but hella! That last post was dark man!
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Ahum...video games = bad!! :P - Apr 20, 2006 01:50
yeah quez, you better watch out. What' s the bet that Hilary Clinton' s gonna read an excerpt from her next speech, taken from your last post. That anti game legeslature takes alot of word warping to make it work.

Wait gotta play some dungeon an dragons,its like pokemon,but with more evil!![

Nah, people were B17(l-l1ng about pokemon cards too, they were like tarrot cards, only they cost more, and they were more widely distributed among our diluded youth. It' s amazing what people will fight over when they don' t have war, poverty, or famine to have a hissy-fit about.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Ahum...video games = bad!! :P - Apr 21, 2006 06:33

Ares was the God of War.

exactly ,he was ...you should finish GoW to see who' s the GoW now.

Wait gotta play some dungeon an dragons,its like pokemon,but with more evil!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
< Message edited by ]Gangsta[ -- 20 Apr 06 22:36:00 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread