Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Adam Sandler to play Shadow of the Colossus in upcoming movie
Byakko

• Total Posts : 599
Adam Sandler to play Shadow of the Colossus in upcoming movie - Mar 25, 2007 02:38
LINK

The movie is called Reign Over Me. About Sandler being some guy losing his family to 9/11.

His therapy is to play ' Shadow of the Colossus' .

That' s the premise of the show.

The funny thing is when all the scenes of the game are going to be more involving and better acted than any scene with Sandler or live-actors in it
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: Adam Sandler to play Shadow of the Colossus in upcoming movie - Mar 25, 2007 03:09
Cool
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Adam Sandler to play Shadow of the Colossus in upcoming movie - Mar 25, 2007 03:23

The movie is called Reign Over Me. About Sandler being some guy losing his family to 9/11.

I hate it when they put Adam Sandler in serious movies. I know hes an excellent actor no matter what role he plays, but the last actual comedy he was in was the longest yard. Although i did sort of like spanglish even though it wasnt a comedy
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: Adam Sandler to play Shadow of the Colossus in upcoming movie - Mar 25, 2007 04:07
Spanglish was a comedy... juts not a funny one.
Byakko

RE: Adam Sandler to play Shadow of the Colossus in upcoming movie - Mar 25, 2007 05:14
I still think his best ' serious' role was in Punch Drunk Love.

And girl that I am, I still love him best in The Wedding Singer
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Adam Sandler to play Shadow of the Colossus in upcoming movie - Mar 25, 2007 06:06
Best film he has been in is " Happy Gilmore." If you haven' t seen it, you are missing out.
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Adam Sandler to play Shadow of the Colossus in upcoming movie - Mar 25, 2007 06:15

Best film he has been in is " Happy Gilmore." If you haven' t seen it, you are missing out.

Yup, thats still my fav, I couldn' t help but laugh the whole time the first time I saw it.

Second is Billy Madison. I know its bad in a lot of ways, but I love that it has Norm Macdonald and Chris Farley.

His CD' s kick ass too, lots of cameo appearances etc. I love " The Psychotic Legend of Uncle Donnie" .
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Adam Sandler to play Shadow of the Colossus in upcoming movie - Mar 25, 2007 10:38
The first time I read that I thought you said Adam Sandler would be playing the Collossus in the Shadow of the Collossus movie.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Adam Sandler to play Shadow of the Colossus in upcoming movie - Mar 25, 2007 12:59

Spanglish was a comedy... juts not a funny one.

The dvd box has it labeled as a Drama, but i dont really know. I thought it was really good for his career because people used to think he could only play parts as characters that act retarded, but in spanglish he was able to show everyone that he could act the role of a serious comedian. IMO, if it wasnt for this movie he wouldnt have been in the longest yard
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Adam Sandler to play Shadow of the Colossus in upcoming movie - Mar 25, 2007 13:04

The first time I read that I thought you said Adam Sandler would be playing the Collossus in the Shadow of the Collossus movie.

Can you imagine a little guy running up Adam Sandler to defeat him? That would probably be more entertaining than Reign Over Me.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Adam Sandler to play Shadow of the Colossus in upcoming movie - Mar 25, 2007 22:34
I' d bet money on that.
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Adam Sandler to play Shadow of the Colossus in upcoming movie - Mar 26, 2007 23:22
I think Adam Sandler and Will Ferrel are 2 of the most overrated guys in comedy.

They aren' t particularly funny as opposed to down right stupid and uninspired.
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: Adam Sandler to play Shadow of the Colossus in upcoming movie - Mar 27, 2007 00:25

I think Adam Sandler and Will Ferrel are 2 of the most overrated guys in comedy.

Yep I agree. Will Ferrel especially. Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby was dreadful! It put me off Will Ferrel. It really was awful. Even Anchor man was only ok. At least Adam Sandler has Happy Gilmore.
Byakko

RE: Adam Sandler to play Shadow of the Colossus in upcoming movie - Mar 27, 2007 01:09
Steve Correll for the win

40 Year Old Virgin was a blast! But for some reason, I don' t like him in the US version of The Office
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Adam Sandler to play Shadow of the Colossus in upcoming movie - Mar 27, 2007 02:55
Anchorman is absolute class, as for The forty year old virgin the wax scene has me in stitches as does the cat scene in date movie.

Ferrel does take some very strange roles, I mean what was with " Bewitched" ?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll