Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 A must-read /see for 360 fans
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 32 of 32
UnluckyOne

• Total Posts : 995
RE: A must-read /see for 360 fans - Sep 07, 2006 09:27
This is why the PS3 can' t run DOAX2. The three general purpose cores in the 360 are required to calculate the physics in the game.

One core for the left breast physics
One core for the right breast physics
One core for the rest of the game

This is simply not possible on the wussy SPE' s of the PS3. If you want true breast physics, you need a 360.
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: A must-read /see for 360 fans - Sep 07, 2006 09:43
...the DOAX series is Itagaki-san' s gift to his true DOA fans... ....if you didn' t like the original, you WILL NOT like this sequel ...with or without wave race...

..this game is for TN fans only... ...if you can' t see past the boobs, move on.....

< Message edited by Bishonen -- 7 Sep 06 1:46:57 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: A must-read /see for 360 fans - Sep 07, 2006 12:15
Another shitty game by Team Ninja.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: A must-read /see for 360 fans - Sep 07, 2006 12:47
This is no brainer for me! I' m there, day one, baby!

For me, each of the DOA games just gets better with each iteration. People who say otherwise are more apt to like burly men in video games, as opposed to hot chicks. They are, in other words, gay.

And, yes, water and hair are programming nightmares. As long as the water physics serve the actual gameplay well, then I' m not concerned to much with the asthetics of it (though it would be nice if they figured the sh*t out, already!)

The breast physics are superb, though (if a wee bit on the unrealistic side). Let' s hear it for 3 CORES! YAY!
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: A must-read /see for 360 fans - Sep 07, 2006 14:14
loller pwn
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: A must-read /see for 360 fans - Sep 07, 2006 18:12

IGN: Looking into the future, does Team Ninja have plans to develop PlayStation 3 games? And will there be any announcements of said games at TGS?

Tomonobu Itagaki: Yeah, we have seen the PlayStation 3 hardware and we' re studying it. We' re messing around with it right now. I think it' s a good machine. But I think the most important thing is for people to have good games that they want to play on good hardware, so if there is a demand for it, we may follow that path some time in the future. Obviously, we are big supporters of the Xbox platform. There are a lot of fans of the Xbox that support us and are with us because of that, so I just want everyone to know that we are going to continue bringing out the newest releases on the Xbox platform before they' re on other systems.

So while he' s not saying their upcoming games will be 100% exclusive he IS saying that 360 will get them first.

New Itagaki Interview

He also mentions that 2 threads (not cores) will likely be used for the AI in NG2. Roll on TGS and the almost definate NG2 teaser!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: A must-read /see for 360 fans - Sep 07, 2006 18:14
But,who says he will in fact make just NG multiplattform?
And who says ps3 will get anything.
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: A must-read /see for 360 fans - Sep 07, 2006 18:39

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

But,who says he will in fact make just NG multiplattform?
And who says ps3 will get anything.

Well, if Team Ninja decide they want to make a killing they will probably do that..
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: A must-read /see for 360 fans - Sep 07, 2006 18:41
STFU WHY DO YOU LIE,WHY IS TIZ LYING MAJIK?!
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: A must-read /see for 360 fans - Sep 07, 2006 18:49
Itagaki makes me laugh all i' m wondering is with all the jibes he made towards the ps3 in the beggining would he change his word and go develop for them?. I can remember him saying something sarcastic about if anyone is finding it hard to dev for the 360 send them to team ninja i' ll show you how. Anyway if he does go multiplatfor I don' t think it would be with ninja gaiden, for some reason I see him as one of the few thats not all about the money and just doing what he wants to.
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: A must-read /see for 360 fans - Sep 07, 2006 18:57
I' m not lying... just speculating!

Itagaki is one if those " unofficial" partnership people... Although it would be more
profitable for him to sell games on the PS3 (but on the flipside, is the stress of
development really worth it for him?). Itagaki knows his games sell on M$ brand,
and for him to make the transition to PS3 would probably see his games compared
to DMC and Tekken.. Which would steal the limelight from his games, so, for that
reason as well he will probably stick to the 360.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: A must-read /see for 360 fans - Sep 07, 2006 20:06
Japs are perv' s and Americans are Fat.

Us Euros are perfect.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 32 of 32

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages