Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 A ballers nightmare
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
A ballers nightmare - May 01, 2004 13:01
Ok I been playing NBA Ballers since I got it a few days ago. Everythign has been going smooth i won some and lost some but nothing thatd push my patience.

Finally in one the tournaments i get put in a special rules match. The rule was that in order to win you had to do one " Bring da House Down" move. This is done by feeling a meter and then pushing 3 buttons at the same time near the hoop, what this does is bring the whole thing down.

Heres the thing I satrted this match all cool and everything almost winning here n there enjoying it none the less. Now 6 friggin hrs later nothin just the same round , we had gone back and forth for 6 hrs ... why i didn give up sooner...well mostly becuz so much money had racked up i didnt wanna lose it all....btu eventually i was just like screw it and let the toehr dude win.

**heres a pic of the final scores...
6hrs of baller hell
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: A ballers nightmare - May 01, 2004 14:19
Lol, that must suck. Is the game any good? I' ve had my eye on it and it' s gotten some good reviews. I' m just worried about the whole one on one approach.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: A ballers nightmare - May 01, 2004 15:40
Well if that 6 hr run in one match doesnt show my addiction to it then hell. They took the franchise in a very fresh direction, and its quite fun, so far I havent a complaint about it. theres a 1 v 1 v 1 mode that if you set it for free for all can get very insane. And there is so much stuff to unlock and find itll keep you busy for awhile. I still havent tried all the modes yet tho Ive only had one go at that 1v1v1 thing and im currently doing the story mode style thing.

Basically, I recomend it if yer a fan of basketbal or always enjoyed a lil street ball with friends.

Im no reviewer but heres my 1-10 review for it

Visuals: 9 - these are the most detailed characters i have ever seen in almost ne game, and the enviroments are always nice to look at. Also the custom player once you start unlocking new gear is very in depth.

Sound: 7.5 - itd be higher if it had Dolby Digital, but otherwise there really isnt a sound missing, and I just recently notcied the other guy trash talking form time to time. also the announcer isnt irritating at all. Another drawback is if you dont like the rap/hip-hop style music then yer stuck cuz this aint got no custom soundtracks

Controls: 8.5 - Very well layed out easy to use. Altho occasionally you may bump into a moment where you do somin you didnt want to, but often thats human error.

Gameplay: 9 - Very awsome and fresh new style. There are a number of modes to play in. The one on one is actually very friggin fun. And it' ll definatly keep you busy if yer trying to be the #1 Baller. The story isnt dumb and adds a nother layer to this unique b-ball game. And well basically its a very good game.

Overall: 8.5
konrad

• Total Posts : 431
RE: A ballers nightmare - May 02, 2004 12:14
Thats crazy! I hate when games start pushing my buttons. Some games that get really hard like that are project gotham racing 2 on platinums and halo on legendary

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll