Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 360 will be dead in a week
joshua

• Total Posts : 11
360 will be dead in a week - Nov 01, 2005 13:04
360 is going down in a week guys playstation 3 will wip it even if it an' t out with movies and gameplay footage
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: 360 will be dead in a week - Nov 01, 2005 13:13
I hope you die.
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: 360 will be dead in a week - Nov 01, 2005 13:25
Somebody please ban this guy before the idiocy spreads.
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: 360 will be dead in a week - Nov 01, 2005 13:26
Now now Rampage, don' t hope that. I look forward to Joshua' s visit' s. It' s a chance to abandon reality, and join the world of the clinically insane. We even get to see that world through jilted poorly spoken english and a 5 year old point of view. Cherish these moments, they' re all that we have.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: 360 will be dead in a week - Nov 01, 2005 14:01
Why can' t we laugh at MS/SONY executive while we pay games from both side.
ANd laugh at those child' s remember those guy have billions of dollar invested,ofc they gonna lie,to much money not do,heck i would lie too,i would be a " ken" if i had that much money involved,and heck even i would lie and lure as J.allard did when talking about HDD for everyone and wirless as standard and next-gen.
Or how they scam us europeans and try to lure us that 399 euro~399 dollar when its 500 dollar,and they want 550,but said 399 euro at liezpig.
Btw...Morrowind is delayed to 2006,now we dont get a rpg as promised as launch as Peter promised,ofc he cant help that oblivion team wont get it out in time...but try fix a first party to launch then.
Listen people say its the best launch ever,but we see equal as many game announced to ps3 now,what will happend months before release or at the release date?
It will beat the xbox360 launch big time probably.
< Message edited by QuezcatoL -- 1 Nov 05 22:10:16 >
albogino

• Total Posts : 60
RE: 360 will be dead in a week - Nov 01, 2005 15:12
how else are they gonna hype up their product if not by lying.
yah, I' ve been disappointed with the launch lineup. it' s ok tho, it' s not like im gonna be able to buy my 360 on Nov. 22 anyway. Plus, when u look at how much time they had to make the 360, how much time game studios had to develop the games, it' s still pretty impressive, considering they didn' t have their final dev kits up until not too long ago. maybe we' re gonna see some flaws with the games that r being pushed for launch day, and I' d hate to see a game that has potential fail cuz of stupid things. I read that they' re not gonna include every feature they wanted to in PDZ cuz of time restrictions, just like with halo 2. oh well, they have a launch window, which should keep 360 buyers happy since they' ll have games coming out every week regularly.

360 can' t go any lower joshua, the only way for it is up.

*****I' ve been playing on that damn Be First To Play website (for Canada) and I can' t f-ing win someone wanna give me their 360 if they don' t want it
UnluckyOne

• Total Posts : 995
RE: 360 will be dead in a week - Nov 01, 2005 16:12
Congratulations joshua!

You have just proven to everyone here that you have the intelligence of a small flightless bird. Please step outside to recieve your prize.
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: 360 will be dead in a week - Nov 01, 2005 16:22
This is why we need a moderator on the scene *cough*

Anyway, if you believe the rumours the PS3 is looking at a set back and it' s actually Nintendo who might ruin the 360 party with a conference in Japan on 2nd December... the UK release date. Its rumoured Mario 128 may be shown.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: 360 will be dead in a week - Nov 01, 2005 17:21
WOW, and we managed to remain Troll-free longer than any other gaming board that I' ve ever seen. Oh well, I guess it had to end at some point
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: 360 will be dead in a week - Nov 01, 2005 19:08

WOW, and we managed to remain Troll-free longer than any other gaming board that I' ve ever seen. Oh well, I guess it had to end at some point

This place hasn' t been troll free since the day I got here.
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: 360 will be dead in a week - Nov 01, 2005 21:46
Banned

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages