Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 your predictions of 2007 awards
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 43 of 43
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: your predictions of 2007 awards - Oct 20, 2007 01:05

ORIGINAL: Torr

And lost planet already came out mastachefbkw.

Try again.

Really? I thought it was already out and so does gamestop.

Thank you come again.

The simple fact that i' ve been harping on about Lost Planet since way before it was released, bought it in Januray and have mentioned it countless times should have set the alarm bells off in your head. You should have been asking yourself why Majik, one of the games biggest supporters was saying it wasn' t out yet.

Perhaps then you' d have gone back to the previous page and noticed that nobody mentioned Lost Planet in the first place.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: your predictions of 2007 awards - Oct 20, 2007 05:38

The list is odd in places but the Baftas is a universally rocognised event and winning a Baftas means you can put out a " Game of the Year Edition" of your game so it can' t be ignored.

I got to thinking about it some more cause I was wondering most of all why Microsoft would choose Crackdown. After a bit of thinking I realized that game got slammed mainly because people simply saw it as a ticket to Halo 3 and didnt much bother with the game itself. So I assume MS wants the game to prove it can stand on its own in order to warrent a sequal to start of another franchise in another genre. Obviously they got racing and fps so that could be somthign they ar elooking into then maybe? Or am I completely off the ball here...
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: your predictions of 2007 awards - Oct 20, 2007 05:41
It' s probably something like that. The game got overshadowed (although i loved every minute of it) and i guess they would like it to get some recognition.

The thing i don' t understand is how the submissions get whittled down into final nominees...
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 43 of 43

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message