Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Anyone blog?
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
Anyone blog? - Jan 13, 2008 01:52
I' ve never really been a blogger but on my Facebook account I started keeping track of my workout regiment with their notes feature. Some of my friends that I work out with on occasion that didn' t use Facebook introduced me to a blog site called tumblr. I really haven' t posted too much on it so far, just some workouts and a couple other tidbits.

If you guys have any blogs to share feel free to post the links here.

The link to mine is-
Progression
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Anyone blog? - Jan 13, 2008 02:42
I' ve never seen much point in it personally. I' ve got a creative outlet for my primary interest (videogames) here, and everything else is well... my business.
Torr

• Total Posts : 554
RE: Anyone blog? - Jan 14, 2008 21:11
I have never blogged, but I have always thought it might be nice to have my own little universe to lord over(megalomaniacs ftw). Every time I think about doing it though I always figure who the hell would read it anyway. Also I have found that my writing skills are teh suck......

Then again maybe I will start blogging, I mean my xbox already does it why can' t I.
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
RE: Anyone blog? - Jan 15, 2008 05:22
Thought about it. Even started a 1up blog, but then I realised noone was reading it. It was always more a desire to have a personalised web-presence than a desire to let others read my thoughts. But there are so many other ways of doing that now.

Blogging would be good if I had anything interesting to share that I needed feedback for...but I dont...need feedback...or have anything interesting to share. :P

Actually I have lots of interesting things to share, but the chances of someone randomly finding it interesting are slim. Best to keep it within friends I reckon.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Anyone blog? - Jan 15, 2008 05:30
I more or less blog. I take pics with my cell daily (almost) that get uploaded to my flickr account. Then I type up stuff on myspace now and again. I have a few unstarted blog things but Im not hard core into it or anything. Allows me to keep tabs on my diminished sanity.

http://flickr.com/photos/johnnyjiron86/

http://www.myspace.com/massacre20xx

Nothing fancy. Thing is anything crucial that happens with my I' m very open about and just chat about it here as well.
< Message edited by Mass X -- 14 Jan 08 21:31:13 >
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Anyone blog? - Jan 15, 2008 15:05
I' m barely holding onto mine.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Anyone blog? - Jan 16, 2008 07:58
I blog. I don' t post it online though. I keep it all on napkins and post-it notes.
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: Anyone blog? - Jan 16, 2008 10:11
I' m required to keep a production blog for my current film project. It' s an animated documentary about an organization of women that provide pregnancy, childbirth and post-partum support for incarcerated pregnant women in Washington state. Blogging is a bit of a nuisance because it takes a fair bit of time away from actual production.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Anyone blog? - Jan 31, 2008 19:37
Yup...

I' ve decided not to start any new gaming related threads here - i' ll be posting most stuff on there. I' d planned to use it more when i first started it but found myself just posting the stuff here making the blog fairly redundant.

I' ll be focusing on videogames but often touching on new movies, albums and technologies too. I plan to have my Sweeney Todd review up tonight and my Devil May Cry review next weekend with other stuff inbetween.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Anyone blog? - Jan 31, 2008 23:47
Nice man!
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Anyone blog? - Feb 02, 2008 12:42

I' ve decided not to start any new gaming related threads here

You better not leave me here alone with these freaks.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll