Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Crysis = Far cry with mods... [title snipped - jeez]
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 55
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
Crysis = Far cry with mods... [title snipped - jeez] - Oct 27, 2007 23:12
Just played the demo,it plays like a ***ing shitty farcry with super mods,sure the alien and N korea thing is kind of cool,but come on,the level structure is a copy from farcry,you follow the beaches next to a mountain,omg wow !!!
And there is these boats+jeeps running around,OMG!!! next-gen 2k!!!

The only good thing with the game is that the framerate is solid.
< Message edited by Adam Doree -- 29 Oct 07 6:26:06 >
ys

• Total Posts : 532
RE: Crysis=Far cry with mods...basically,lol *** that piece of shit and *** Gangsta! - Oct 28, 2007 00:48
What I thought was a bit ridiculous, was when the developers said that next-gen consoles weren' t powerful enough for their game. As if this would show that they are superior. On the contrary, good developers get great results with what is available. It' s easier to make something incredibly advanced (technology-wise) without any regard to how current technology would cope of course.

PS I would like to see some boats running around though ;)
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Crysis=Far cry with mods...basically,lol *** that piece of shit and *** Gangsta! - Oct 28, 2007 01:24
Technically advanced games aren' t necessarily good games.
I don' t really get why people keep believing otherwise.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Crysis=Far cry with mods...basically,lol *** that piece of shit and *** Gangsta! - Oct 28, 2007 01:38
It looks pretty.
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: Crysis=Far cry with mods...basically,lol *** that piece of shit and *** Gangsta! - Oct 28, 2007 02:45
I had fun times with the demo.
QuezcatoL

RE: Crysis=Far cry with mods...basically,lol *** that piece of shit and *** Gangsta! - Oct 28, 2007 06:17
I never said it was boring,but its fucking far cry with mods ffs.

ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Crysis=Far cry with mods...basically,lol *** that piece of shit and *** Gangsta! - Oct 28, 2007 06:53
You' re hitting ducks? Shit Quez, that' s low. I thought you were better than that.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Crysis=Far cry with mods...basically,lol *** that piece of shit and *** Gangsta! - Oct 28, 2007 08:15
It really isn' t that great. Yep, just far cry with mods. Just what has been said already, takes ideas from other FPS games and puts them in, doesn' t do it any better than other games, just an average FPS. The gameplay isn' t all that great. Just like I said it would be all along, VF5 is an idiot.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Crysis=Far cry with mods...basically,lol *** that piece of shit and *** Gangsta! - Oct 28, 2007 08:17

, VF5 is an idiot

VF5 is a graphics whore, he thinks Crysis is the bestest game ever since its the prettiest!"
locopuyo

RE: Crysis=Far cry with mods...basically,lol *** that piece of shit and *** Gangsta! - Oct 28, 2007 08:38
It isn' t the prettiest, and the graphics don' t perform well at all for their looks. It doesn' t have any artistic touch to it either, they just went for realism which makes it pretty boring looking.

VF5 isn' t a graphics whore, just an idiot.
QuezcatoL

RE: Crysis=Far cry with mods...basically,lol *** that piece of shit and *** Gangsta! - Oct 28, 2007 09:20

You' re hitting ducks? Shit Quez, that' s low. I thought you were better than that

I love ducks.

but when I crash the god damn car for the 5000th time,even I start to shot at animals!!

Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: Crysis=Far cry with mods...basically,lol *** that piece of shit and *** Gangsta! - Oct 28, 2007 09:35
Not bad atall.. i' m impressed..

Graphics

Game Ran maxed-out at over 60fps most of the time, obviously this game looks the shit, technically kills everything else out there, everything feels alive and has a subtle flow to them. Noticed the loverly real-time lightening is how i expect real time lighting to act / look... Any object that gets in the way of the moon / sun or artificial light will cast a realitme shadow over the floor / objects, sound a little thing but adds so much to the atmosphere.

Gameplay

Played through the demo about 3 times and every time i upped the amount of tactics and the speed that i used them.

Still not happy with my speed yet but im getting there. Can switch between suite powers on a attack very effectively, dazzling (the very good) AI enemies.

It' s the case of the games as good as you play, it' s soo open and most things can be used as a weapon, obstacle or distraction. it' s in your hands.

Some might see an enemie and attack him in the standard way, crouch down and burst a few rounds or you can do it.. say... quickly cut a tree down, pick up the branch, use Max speed, run up to him, use Max power, jump over him, smack him round the back of the head.. pull out your pistol and pop a few caps to the head while he' s dazzled on the floor.

I' m liking it... The Single player mode sure would be a great way to get you used to playing the game properly, and to up your level for the multilayer games.

Im looking forward to the full game and to see how the aliens react to my ubber ambush skills.
(i' m sure they will be in the later missions, with super advanced AI)
Virtua fighter 5

RE: Crysis=Far cry with mods...basically,lol *** that piece of shit and *** Gangsta! - Oct 28, 2007 09:39

Lol quez your driving like a madman
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Crysis=Far cry with mods...basically,lol *** that piece of shit and *** Gangsta! - Oct 28, 2007 10:14

ORIGINAL: Virtua fighter 5

Not bad atall.. i' m impressed..

Graphics

Game Ran maxed-out at over 60fps most of the time, obviously this game looks the shit, technically kills everything else out there, everything feels alive and has a subtle flow to them. Noticed the loverly real-time lightening is how i expect real time lighting to act / look... Any object that gets in the way of the moon / sun or artificial light will cast a realitme shadow over the floor / objects, sound a little thing but adds so much to the atmosphere.

Gameplay

Played through the demo about 3 times and every time i upped the amount of tactics and the speed that i used them.

Still not happy with my speed yet but im getting there. Can switch between suite powers on a attack very effectively, dazzling (the very good) AI enemies.

It' s the case of the games as good as you play, it' s soo open and most things can be used as a weapon, obstacle or distraction. it' s in your hands.

Some might see an enemie and attack him in the standard way, crouch down and burst a few rounds or you can do it.. say... quickly cut a tree down, pick up the branch, use Max speed, run up to him, use Max power, jump over him, smack him round the back of the head.. pull out your pistol and pop a few caps to the head while he' s dazzled on the floor.

I' m liking it... The Single player mode sure would be a great way to get you used to playing the game properly, and to up your level for the multilayer games.

Im looking forward to the full game and to see how the aliens react to my ubber ambush skills.
(i' m sure they will be in the later missions, with super advanced AI)

Are you drunk?

I only ask because yor spelling, grammer and sentence construction in this post is worse then usual. Either you' re drunk or you mild retardation just jumped in severity.

...and why are you even contemplating playing the multiplayer in this game? I thought you had standards? It' s worse than Half Life 2: Deathmatch for heavens sake.

Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Crysis=Far cry with mods...basically,lol *** that piece of shit and *** Gangsta! - Oct 28, 2007 11:05
Why is everyone suddenly jumping on VF' s back? I understand why him, but why now?
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 28 Oct 07 17:58:13 >
Virtua fighter 5

RE: Crysis=Far cry with mods...basically,lol *** that piece of shit and *** Gangsta! - Oct 28, 2007 11:51

Why is everyone suddenly jumping on VF' s back. I understand why him, but why now?

It' s because ive been ignoring all their recent troll attempts (at least 10 Ive ignored in recent days) and they desperately want a reaction from me.

eg:

Are you drunk?

A Really tired, ' tipsy' yes,. Been a long time since ive Enjoyed this 75% Jamaican Rum locked away. (im not usually a drinker).

I only ask because yor
It' s you' re but carry on..

spelling, grammer
grammer? you mean grammar?!

and sentence construction in this post is worse then usual. Either you' re drunk or you mild retardation just jumped in severity.
you mild? You mean you' re mild retardation just jumped in severity.

Next

and why are you even contemplating playing the multiplayer in this game? I thought you had standards? It' s worse than Half Life 2: Deathmatch for heavens sake.

MP, I' ve been playing MP Crysis since the early Beta days and i know how it plays and what it offers and the potential that it has. Obviously, like anything else on the planet, it' s not going to please everyone.

I' m liking it and finding it' s depths with people who feel the same and we' ve having great times with it. that' s all that matters.

.. but im not getting into that.

Edit: ' their' did not include VX, because he is cool on the whole.
< Message edited by virtua fighter 5 -- 28 Oct 07 4:24:03 >
ys

• Total Posts : 532
RE: Crysis=Far cry with mods...basically,lol *** that piece of shit and *** Gangsta! - Oct 28, 2007 12:28

ORIGINAL: Virtua fighter 5

I only ask because yor
It' s you' re but carry on..

spelling, grammer
grammer? you mean grammar?!

and sentence construction in this post is worse then usual. Either you' re drunk or you mild retardation just jumped in severity.
you mild? You mean you' re mild retardation just jumped in severity.

You mean " worse than usual" and " your mild retardation" I assume? ;)

PS Don' t take this seriously. It' s just amusing with all these corrections going on :P
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: Crysis=Far cry with mods...basically,lol *** that piece of shit and *** Gangsta! - Oct 28, 2007 14:43
The game is meh . But looks pretty , even on my shitty pc . How can u call VF a graphics whore ? He likes the GIMP for chirts sake and prefers some n64 shooter to halo 3 . He is no graphics hoe , but has biased choices .
Terrak

• Total Posts : 783
RE: Crysis=Far cry with mods...basically,lol *** that piece of shit and *** Gangsta! - Oct 28, 2007 15:41
So if there is a ps3/360 game with ' breathtaking' GRAPHICS and all the highend effects its a great game. But when we talk about a PC game with BETTER graphics effects etc then anything on the planet, we' ll start focusing on how crap the GAMEPLAY is?!!? ALLLLLLLrighty then.

Lets narrow it down then. Why exactly is this game crap? The graphics $#!ts on everything so thats not the problem. So its the gameplay - the fact that it play like games before it (FArcry) - is that the problem? HMMM how many 360 games play like its predecessors? Considering the control scheme has not changed, lets just say its pretty much every 360 game plays THE SAME. So we' ll bag a PC game that plays similar to its predecessor but when a 360 does the exact same thing people here start using the improvement in graphics as an excuse? Tell me were the term hypocrisy DOESN' T apply, because seriously i' m looking for any excuse not to use it.

Lets face it people here are trying to find any excuse to bag out Crysis. Hey i' ve never played Crysis and i don' t really care for it, but when i see people absolutely praising how good 360/ps3 games are because of HD graphics, which makes them better then Wii games, yet when a game with better then HD graphics comes out for PC all of the sudden ' better graphics' ceases to be a reason to make a great game, and having similar gameplay to a previous game all of the sudden makes it crap.
locopuyo

RE: Crysis=Far cry with mods...basically,lol *** that piece of shit and *** Gangsta! - Oct 28, 2007 16:06
Terrak has no idea what gameplay is. " OMG IT SAME CONTROLS IT SAME GAME" lmfao, idiot. Read the posts above, if you can' t comprehend those you' re hopeless.
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 55

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message