Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Ken Kutaragi' s idea of the PS3
Phoenixxx1974

• Total Posts : 332
Ken Kutaragi' s idea of the PS3 - Jun 29, 2005 17:27
Hello everyone i just wanted everyone' s opinion on what good ol' ken said abou the PS3.

" Our ideal [for the PlayStation 3] is for consumers to think to themselves, ' OK, I' ll work more hours and buy it.' We want people to feel that they want it, no matter what."

How many people want to work more hours so they can spend $400 when the PS3 comes out on launch day or so?

I for one will not go out and buy it just because or because Mr. Kutaragi wants us to. I am going to wait a bit until i find more then one game which wil make it worth buying like Final Fantasy 13 and possibly a Kingdom Hearts 3 etc.. but since Square-Enix is going to support all 3 next -gen i might as well just get it on the Revolution since i plan to buy that ASAP mainly for the download feature and i am a loyal Nintendo fan not to mention the best first party games any of the 3 will have). And/or the Xbox 2 if i happen to win one this august on the Mountain Dew Promotion hehe. If does realse the games for all 3 i hope they make each version different like secret or special places, bosses, magic and summon spells just for that verison then it will cool to buy all 3 you know? Plus it wil make Square-Enix huge stupidly high amounts of money.

Is it me or is Ken full of himself? The success of the PS2 has gone to his head.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll