Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 VX: Comments from the games of long time ago
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
VX: Comments from the games of long time ago - Feb 01, 2008 21:27
Call of Duty 4: I got my hands on this game a few weeks ago, and played through it a bit at a time each night. took me round a week to kill all the sons of bitches. Its a great shooter expirience the Sniper mission is really great, more like that please.

Also being a gunner on the AC-130 made me feel like a mean son of a bitch. just the way i like it.

Annoying that tiers of enemies keep spawning if i dont advance, i like leaving everything dead.

A bit on teh short side, but it an be forgiven since it was pretty intense, iv yet to try the multiplayer because of...

Uncharted: Which might be the best game i played this year, and last year as well, i already made a thread about the game, but forget about that. The Jetski missions were bad though and the controls of the damn little thing felt off.

Fewer smarter enemies would have been nice as opposed to hordes of dumb latin ***s.

I couldnt understand why all chandeliers and candles were lit though since the spaniards left the bloody island ages ago.. If you didnt play, play it, if your not going to play it, you suck. I feel like going again, and after starting the next title, i really feel like going again.

Assassins Creed: Yawn....................................................................................

Ohhh yeah! as i was saying Assasins Creed looks pretty, the movement controls are fantastic, and the combat... well the combat is dreadful, and youll get plenty of time to fight, beause guards are really agrressive, and they will kill you if you gallop a horse or sprint by them, talk about sense

Iv started on my 3rd Assasination and im not looking forward to pickpocketing, eavesdropping and something else already, yawn, the kill is mildly satisfying. I think i should have started with AC and then played the other two great games. As it is now id rather write this prelonged post, no one will probably read than get back to the game.

Ohh and why cant i just snap the girls scrawny neck at the lab and take her key and run for it, that make a much better game. As for being an X assassins, the lead character is pretty much a pussy.
< Message edited by vx chemical -- 1 Feb 08 13:30:46 >
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: VX: Comments from the games of long time ago - Feb 02, 2008 00:54

Annoying that tiers of enemies keep spawning if i don' t advance, i like leaving everything dead.

That was my primary complaint with the game. Have you tried to play it through on Veteran yet? It' s an absolute nightmare. The only parts of the game I felt were really fair and entertaining were the gunship levels, the 1980' s assassination level, and the Mile High Club mini-mission. The rest of the levels were spawnfests.

The only other complaint I had was the anthill feeling I experienced. I' m aware that soldiers work in smaller units now than they did during World War II, but it felt like there were three or four allies versus thousands of expendable ultranationalists, instead of 20-30 soldiers per side, all of them mostly competent, and acting of their own volition. It felt somewhat like you were being surrounded by thousands of incompetent terrorists, and you just had to move through the level, instead of actually complete it.
Vx Chemical

RE: VX: Comments from the games of long time ago - Feb 02, 2008 01:21

That was my primary complaint with the game. Have you tried to play it through on Veteran yet? It' s an absolute nightmare. The only parts of the game I felt were really fair and entertaining were the gunship levels, the 1980' s assassination level, and the Mile High Club mini-mission. The rest of the levels were spawnfests.

The only other complaint I had was the anthill feeling I experienced. I' m aware that soldiers work in smaller units now than they did during World War II, but it felt like there were three or four allies versus thousands of expendable ultranationalists, instead of 20-30 soldiers per side, all of them mostly competent, and acting of their own volition. It felt somewhat like you were being surrounded by thousands of incompetent terrorists, and you just had to move through the level, instead of actually complete it.

I played through it on harderned, and some of the missions were tough enough in that version, so i dont think ill bother upping the difficulty. Its not next on my list to replay anyway.

So why dont you get a PS3 Eddie? good titles are starting to appear!
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: VX: Comments from the games of long time ago - Feb 02, 2008 05:24
Yeah, you should get one! MGS4 is just around the corner.

Vx, I am sorry you had to play AC, I really am. You should take it back and sell it while it still worth a decent amount of money.
Vx Chemical

RE: VX: Comments from the games of long time ago - Feb 02, 2008 06:05
i just borrowed it
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: VX: Comments from the games of long time ago - Feb 02, 2008 06:16

Vx, I am sorry you had to play AC, I really am. You should take it back and sell it while it still worth a decent amount of money.

Come on, Assasins Creed is not that bad.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: VX: Comments from the games of long time ago - Feb 02, 2008 06:21
Actually I replayed AC and it was " THAT BAD" :/

Its a 7/10 in my book...
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: VX: Comments from the games of long time ago - Feb 02, 2008 06:34

Actually I replayed AC and it was " THAT BAD" :/

Its a 7/10 in my book...

Pitty though, I had such high hopes for this game....
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: VX: Comments from the games of long time ago - Feb 02, 2008 06:39

So why dont you get a PS3 Eddie? good titles are starting to appear!

Oh believe me, I certainly want one. I' ve been eying them in stores since Motorstorm came out. Sadly, the income doesn' t quite support a $500 purchase at the moment. I might have enough cash for one in a year or two, but currently I' m stuck to whatever I can repair & use. I' ve got other expenses that are coming first at the moment.

It does kill me to say it though, because MGS4 is right around the corner (sort of), and I' m itching to get my hands on it.

Ah well though, I shouldn' t be complaining. I repaired a 360, so at least I' ve got that!
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: VX: Comments from the games of long time ago - Feb 02, 2008 06:48

i just borrowed it

Smart man

Come on, Assasins Creed is not that bad.

Is not that bad (technically), is just that boring.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll