Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Got my new xbox, with the games
Eman1080

• Total Posts : 77
Got my new xbox, with the games - Mar 02, 2003 16:05
My old Xbox was broken, there was no picture but there was sound. I dont know what was wrong, but I traded it in at best buy with my 2 year PRP, I went in, and they told me go get another one off the shelf, they took off the beep thing on the new one and I walked out. Their PRP service is pretty good, im impressed.

I got the 2 free sega games too, I thought they were going to take them out or something. It has the phillips drive in my new xbox (I had the phillips in my old one too.) This one seemed a bit cheaper when I first got it, Im not sure why, just the way it felt, but now it seems fine. This one is a bit louder, which I dont like, but I got used to it, and this one is faster, on the dashboard, and in game loadings, not by much, but it seems faster.
< Message edited by Eman1080 -- 3/2/2003 12:41:05 PM >
drew93084

• Total Posts : 114
RE: Got my new xbox, with the games - Mar 02, 2003 16:12
That' s why I never buy consoles at or around launch
Sonikles

• Total Posts : 14
RE: Got my new xbox, with the games - Mar 02, 2003 17:36
Now forget about SegaGt and play some Jet Set Radio Future . SegaGt is a good game but the same repetitive tracks over and over. If u enjoy that, thats great . Have fun with the bundle.
Foxhound109

• Total Posts : 6
RE: Got my new xbox, with the games - Mar 02, 2003 18:26
It depends drew...I' ve had my Xbox since launch and it has yet to fail me even once.

:::knocks on wood:::

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message