Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 CentSports
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
CentSports - Dec 06, 2008 09:36
Yeah I know I'm advertising another site, but since you guys know me I thought it would be ok.  Basically it's a legal gambling site located in the US.  The only reason this is interesting is because they provide your bankroll.  I checked them out and this seems legit.  They provide you with 10 cents play money.  And you can use this to gamble on real sporting events using Vegas odds, just as you would with traditional betting.  If you're good and win enough you can cash out for real money or prizes.  They support this through advertising.  They're not turning anyone into millionaires but it's still fun.  What happens if you bust?  They provide you with another 10 cents.  It's a brilliant idea.  They only cash out to US addresses but anyone can play and donate any potential winnings to charity or something.  I'm trying it.    

http://www.centsports.com/?opcode=311121

PaulW

• Total Posts : 1
Re:CentSports - Jan 14, 2009 17:39
I place bets at www.betagainstme.com This is an awesome site for all you betting fans out there.There's  basically NORTHING to loose and it's so addicting once you start making money.Here is a link who for anyone who wants to give it a shot and help me out: http://www.betagainstme.com/?affid=959
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
Re:CentSports - Jan 14, 2009 19:02
lol
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
Re:CentSports - Jan 14, 2009 22:49
I have my own charity agent I will send you the info.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:CentSports - Jan 15, 2009 02:06
mikayd2

I have my own charity agent I will send you the info.

This isnt the welfare department, you want the next door down.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:CentSports - Jan 15, 2009 02:22

I place bets at www.betagainstme.com This is an awesome site for all you betting fans out there.There's  basically NORTHING to loose and it's so addicting once you start making money.Here is a link who for anyone who wants to give it a shot and help me out: http://www.betagainstme.com/?affid=959
Northing you say?
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:CentSports - Jan 15, 2009 03:25
Centsport looks legit but I didn't win anything.  Basically they give you 10cents and you can cash out if you win 20$ or more.  Betting on sports is not a good idea for me.  I don't like sports and I don't watch them.  Anyone who is a sport enthusiast might have better odds than myself.

This might be a brilliant scheme.  Imagine running a site like this where you give people a free chance to gamble along with an insentive to win.  This is all supported by ads and you use vegas odds to bet on real sporting events.  Most people will lose on a regular basis even those that follow sports.  However there may be a few, lets say 1% of your users that have a proven track record.  I don't know how the top 1% keeps a winning average but there are individuals who do infact beat the odds.  The owner(s) of the site are in a unique position to view this human think tank and place real bets based on how the best player gamble.  Think about it. 

It's fucking brilliant if you ask me.  

<message edited by Agent Ghost on Jan 15, 2009 03:27>

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread