Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 New GOW3 Gameplay Trailer (long)
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
New GOW3 Gameplay Trailer (long) - Feb 13, 2009 20:54
Magnificent Check out.
<message edited by mikayd2 on Feb 13, 2009 22:00>
Kelvinellenton

• Total Posts : 454
Re:New GOD3 Gameplay Trailer (long) - Feb 13, 2009 21:50
I'm pretty sure that the abbreviation is GoW III and not GOD3. But who cares
mikayd2

Re:New GOD3 Gameplay Trailer (long) - Feb 13, 2009 22:00
I just changed it 
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:New GOD3 Gameplay Trailer (long) - Feb 13, 2009 23:33
Kelvinellenton

I'm pretty sure that the abbreviation is GoW III and not GOD3. But who cares

Aww, leave it alone, its cute when it trys to speak English.
Demonoroth

• Total Posts : 359
Re:New GOD3 Gameplay Trailer (long) - Feb 14, 2009 07:28
As with the other two titles...I'm not really blown away by it or anything.

Not to say I'll not enjoy it but just like with the other two I don't really see the whole big deal about this. And as usual their invironments look good but once again something is bothering me with their models for the enemies.

Although they atleast don't look like their arms were just  glued to the body anymore. Which was the case with some enemies in the previous two titles.

And 

A Sony rep confirmed that the trailer’s action is taken from gameplay. But franchise fans will notice the absence of some signature elements. Enemies here aren’t dropping light orbs. The person playing the game isn’t being given on-screen button prompts as he or she goes in for the gory mini-boss kills. Sony has confirmed to us that those elements were removed from the trailer for presentation purposes only.

Now if that really is running on an ingame engine and they haven't toucher it up...then that is pretty impressive.
<message edited by Demonoroth on Feb 14, 2009 11:07>
_Majik_

• Total Posts : 198
Re:New GOD3 Gameplay Trailer (long) - Feb 16, 2009 08:54
Demonoroth

As with the other two titles...I'm not really blown away by it or anything.

Not to say I'll not enjoy it but just like with the other two I don't really see the whole big deal about this. And as usual their invironments look good but once again something is bothering me with their models for the enemies.

Although they atleast don't look like their arms were just  glued to the body anymore. Which was the case with some enemies in the previous two titles.

And 

A Sony rep confirmed that the trailer’s action is taken from gameplay. But franchise fans will notice the absence of some signature elements. Enemies here aren’t dropping light orbs. The person playing the game isn’t being given on-screen button prompts as he or she goes in for the gory mini-boss kills. Sony has confirmed to us that those elements were removed from the trailer for presentation purposes only.

Now if that really is running on an ingame engine and they haven't toucher it up...then that is pretty impressive.

You get all gushy over random Wii games that look like ass though!? I don't get it.

While there's nothing spectacular about this trailer, it's still early and the game obviously has great art direction. God of War II was a stunning example of game design and one of the best games of the previous generation... so this won't be anything but fuck-awesome.
Demonoroth

• Total Posts : 359
Re:New GOD3 Gameplay Trailer (long) - Feb 16, 2009 11:11
_Majik_

You get all gushy over random Wii games that look like ass though!? I don't get it.

While there's nothing spectacular about this trailer, it's still early and the game obviously has great art direction. God of War II was a stunning example of game design and one of the best games of the previous generation... so this won't be anything but fuck-awesome.

As for the whole Wii thing. I actually only have the stuff that's worth getting besides NiGHTS which I got out of nostalgia and the Sonic games since I just love Sonic.
As for the gushy thing...I don't think it's something to be ashamed off to look forward to MadWorld. I love the art style, it's ridiculously violent and the game doesn't take itself seriously. I love that kind of stuff. I also loved Okami, Viewtiful Joe so it's no surprise I'm gonna love their new game.

God of War II was indeed amazing, I was kinda surprised they got such a beautiful game out of the PS2. And I ain't slamming this game into the ground at all, saying it'll be bad.

I've always liked their design. As I said their environments always looked very good and really set the mood and really made the world come alive imo. I only had problems with certain enemies that looked like their limbs were glued to their bodies and that was mostly in the first title.

I was hyped for the first game and it delivered. Then they announced the second one I was looking forward to it but certainly not as much as I was for the first one. Played it and loved it like I knew I would. And now the same goes for the third title. The reason I'm not getting hyped is probably because I know for the most part just what to expect out of the game. I know that when I'll play it that I'll love it and I'm pretty sure this one will be just as great of a game as the other two were.

It's just I ain't got that feeling of excitment for this game, which like I said is probably because I for a large part know what to expect out of the game an because I know it'll be good and I'll love it.

There's only two games which I'm excited for right now and those are MadWorld and Street Fighter 4.

mikayd2

Re:New GOD3 Gameplay Trailer (long) - Feb 18, 2009 23:25
I heard there will be a 2nd player available to play with.  That would be pretty cool.
immortaldanmx

Re:New GOD3 Gameplay Trailer (long) - Feb 19, 2009 01:11
mikayd2

I heard there will be a 2nd player available to play with.  That would be pretty cool.

Really? Im so glad that since you "heard" it it must be true. You stupid fuck, post sources or keep your welfare mouth shut.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:New GOD3 Gameplay Trailer (long) - Feb 19, 2009 04:28
Lol, speaking of "so I heard", has anyone played Farcry 2 lately?
immortaldanmx

Re:New GOD3 Gameplay Trailer (long) - Feb 19, 2009 05:42
mastachefbkw

Lol, speaking of "so I heard", has anyone played Farcry 2 lately?

More like Splinter Cell. "I heard a whistle!" "It must be an American spy, middle aged, daughter named Sarah, 3 gadgets, and in the next room."
mikayd2

Re:New GOD3 Gameplay Trailer (long) - Feb 19, 2009 20:34
I don't remember where I heard it lets just mark it off as rumor.

It's probably fake but here's the link.

It's fake but it would be nice to have a extra bad ass dude to play with.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll