Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 heroes, episode 20, discution (spoilers duh!)
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
heroes, episode 20, discution (spoilers duh!) - May 03, 2007 00:38
hello everybody,

i believe that the real twisT is that the cheerleader SHOULD DIE to save the world, i' ll explain:

1) " save the cheerleader, save the world" was said by future HERO, so the question is , why he said so??

Because when he stabed " sylar" (which is patrelli shaping in sylar to protect the election of his brother nathan) patrelli (false sylar) regenerated and didn' t die, so FUTUR HIRO concluded that if sylar didn' t kill the cheerleader he wouldn' t have her power and thus he could have killed sylar.

2) therefor Hiro went back to time to ask patrelli to save the girl and " save the world" so sylar won' t get her power and thus would allow him to kill sylar. Indeed he did the exact the opposite, if the cheerleader died , patrelli won' t have her power, so when hiro will stab patrelli (while shaping as sylar) , patrelli will die and HE WILL SAVE THE WORLD.

3) that is exactly why even when they saved Claire the cheerleader, new york was still destroyed !!

to sum up, claire should have been dead at that night when syler paid her a visit. i hope you got my point.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: heroes, episode 20, discution (spoilers duh!) - May 03, 2007 00:41
What' s Heroes?
Abasoufiane

RE: heroes, episode 20, discution (spoilers duh!) - May 03, 2007 00:51
it' s a fantastic show a la xmen, i' m hooked really, nothing chilidish and cheesy and there are many twists , this show is getting very popular right now, should give it some time.
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: heroes, episode 20, discution (spoilers duh!) - May 03, 2007 03:38
Nitro you have a geneticist, who has discovered an evolutionary theory, where people evolve to gain certain gifts, Claire the Cheerleader self heals, Issac the painter can see and paints the future, Hiro the clock puncher can control space and time, there are others but I won' t bore you with them, the premise is that there is going to be a disaster in New York huge explosion and devestation that sort of thing. So far(in the UK), we have been introduced to the concept of " save the cheerleader save the world" . However an underlying baddie is called Sylar who to gain the others gift he has to kill them by what looks like removing their brains (what he does with them we don' t know yet.) There is another character who is Claire the Cheerleaders adopted father who is chasing Sylar and other gift laiden characters for a purpose that has not been divulged yet, it is quite a convoluted storyline with various intertwinning plots but on the whole it is quite good. It is shown in the UK on the SCI-FI channel.
Nitro

RE: heroes, episode 20, discution (spoilers duh!) - May 03, 2007 04:37

ORIGINAL: alijay034

Nitro you have a geneticist, who has discovered an evolutionary theory, where people evolve to gain certain gifts, Claire the Cheerleader self heals, Issac the painter can see and paints the future, Hiro the clock puncher can control space and time, there are others but I won' t bore you with them, the premise is that there is going to be a disaster in New York huge explosion and devestation that sort of thing. So far(in the UK), we have been introduced to the concept of " save the cheerleader save the world" . However an underlying baddie is called Sylar who to gain the others gift he has to kill them by what looks like removing their brains (what he does with them we don' t know yet.) There is another character who is Claire the Cheerleaders adopted father who is chasing Sylar and other gift laiden characters for a purpose that has not been divulged yet, it is quite a convoluted storyline with various intertwinning plots but on the whole it is quite good. It is shown in the UK on the SCI-FI channel.

Ah, one of my favourite posters! It sounds interesting so i' ll taka a look. I just hope there are HD versions available online as i hate having to wait for them to air.

Season 6 of 24 is coming to an end so i' ll need something else to keep me going. This could very well be just what i need.

I' m just encoding 4 episodes of BBC' s Planet Earth documentary to throw on my PSP so i something at hand for the office tomorrow. I' ll download a couple of episodes of Heroes and stick those on there too and see if it' s my kind of thing.

I keep being told to watch Jericho too but it seems to similar to Lost for me to enjoy...
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: heroes, episode 20, discution (spoilers duh!) - May 03, 2007 05:30
Does anybody watch House?
alijay034

RE: heroes, episode 20, discution (spoilers duh!) - May 03, 2007 05:56
Thanks for that Nitro (I think). I was meaning to get into Jericho, but what with Heroes and Bones Sky+ doesn' t got that far.

Is house the Hugh Laurie thing? Is it any good as it always seems to get rave reviews.
Abasoufiane

RE: heroes, episode 20, discution (spoilers duh!) - May 03, 2007 06:43
hey alijay do you watch heroes ?? if so what do you think of episode 20
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: heroes, episode 20, discution (spoilers duh!) - May 03, 2007 07:01
24 season 6 is almost over? it feels like its only started!, and it was only warming up too. Not as good as Season 5, really greatseason that.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: heroes, episode 20, discution (spoilers duh!) - May 03, 2007 07:14

I keep being told to watch Jericho too but it seems to similar to Lost for me to enjoy...

I never really watched Lost, but Jericho is a really good show

Does anybody watch House?

I dont see how anyone could not love that show. I mean its got an asshole doctor and he practically tells kids their gonna die to their face without giving it a thought lol
Nitro

RE: heroes, episode 20, discution (spoilers duh!) - May 03, 2007 16:06

ORIGINAL: Silentbomber

24 season 6 is almost over? it feels like its only started!, and it was only warming up too.

End on 21st May. Only 4 episodes to go...
alijay034

RE: heroes, episode 20, discution (spoilers duh!) - May 03, 2007 16:44

ORIGINAL: Abasoufiane

hey alijay do you watch heroes ?? if so what do you think of episode 20

Yep I watch but where ever you are based you are a few episodes ahead, the last episode was 12 Godsend, where Hiro steals the sword only to find out it is a fake sword and the real one is owned by the mysterious Linderman., and Peter meets the invisible man (Christopher " Dr Who" Eccleston).
< Message edited by alijay034 -- 3 May 07 8:50:55 >
Abasoufiane

RE: heroes, episode 20, discution (spoilers duh!) - May 03, 2007 18:32
how about you download the episodes? instead of waiting for a channel to air it. i' m still waiting for episode 21 which will air next monday in the US.
alijay034

RE: heroes, episode 20, discution (spoilers duh!) - May 03, 2007 19:01
What and interupt my gaming / viewing schedule!!! Plus my fiance(soon to be wife) likes to watch it as well.
Silentbomber

RE: heroes, episode 20, discution (spoilers duh!) - May 05, 2007 05:39
I dont like downloading movies/tv, I enjoy it better on tv. And it takes ages to download anyway.
alijay034

RE: heroes, episode 20, discution (spoilers duh!) - May 05, 2007 06:15
Takes away the opportunity to think about what you had just watched, and to conclude what you think will happen the following week. Definately TV only viewing, I must admit it does get me thinking as to whether this would make a good videogame though.
Silentbomber

RE: heroes, episode 20, discution (spoilers duh!) - May 05, 2007 07:45
If i was in charge of the 24 video game it would have been so much better....

Still going to pick it up anyway, 24 loves me, and i love 24. simple.
alijay034

RE: heroes, episode 20, discution (spoilers duh!) - May 05, 2007 21:53
I really lost interest in 24 after season 3 when he was on drugs and infiltrating the drugs cartel. plus wasn' t then when Elisha Cuthbert was suddenly a computer expert.

Silentbomber

RE: heroes, episode 20, discution (spoilers duh!) - May 05, 2007 23:32
Elisha Cuthbert isnt in the series anymore. And no she didnt die. Altough partically everyone from season 1 has.

I hate the way 24 kills of major charaters in an instant. But when Jack hung the terriost last week, that was pretty sweet.
< Message edited by Silentbomber -- 5 May 07 15:33:56 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message