Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 I also hate religious people...
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 33
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
I also hate religious people... - Aug 05, 2007 02:24
... after seeing THIS VIDEO

" God Warrior"

What a bitch. I feel sorry for her daughter and the rest of the family.

I think the show she' s in lets a person in a family switch place with someone from another family and then they test each others rules and stuff. This clip shows a woman coming back to her real family after spending time at another family' s place.

If Agent Ghost whishes to hunt this bitch down with a shotgun I' d be glad to sponsor the operation
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: I also hate religious people... - Aug 05, 2007 02:55
She' s not religious, she' s just nuts.

If I hit someone in the face with a skillet that doesn' t mean I' m a chef.

This is an example of a person using religion as a tool of hate. She' s just a angry, paranoid bitch who justifies herself by calling herself a Christian. NOTHING in the bible would defend her behavior. She' s the type of person that enabled the Salem witch trials.

The horror is that she' s teaching her little girl the same thing. There' s no way that kid is going to grow up normal in that house.

BTW, I' m not a christian. I don' t believe in organized religion. However I was raised in a Christian household, and I can promise you, that bitch falls far short of any true Christian ideal.
ginjirou

RE: I also hate religious people... - Aug 05, 2007 03:03
Well, I wasn' t so serious about hating religious people as I know most people aren' t like that. But that video sure got my anger going. And I thought it was a good title to get attention.
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: I also hate religious people... - Aug 05, 2007 03:13
Yeah I understand where you' re coming from. I wasn' t really being contrary to your post in any way. She pissed me off too, and someone shooting her would probably actually benefit society.

I tend to rationalize my anger pretty quickly though.

Happy 4000 btw.
< Message edited by nekkid_monkey -- 4 Aug 07 19:13:47 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: I also hate religious people... - Aug 05, 2007 03:29
Well she' s not even a radical, she' s just nuts. She isn' t threatening to anyone except her family.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UWIb4FwHPg&mode=related&search=
Go rent the whole movie.

You should watch the movie Jesus Camp. Now these fuckers are dangerous. This camp takes in children to brainwash them. It' s the purest form of Christianity, it cuts out the modern side steps and reverts back to a cult.

I' m sure many people will be quick to say well these are radicals. But really when you think aobut it, " radical" is another word for " extreme" . Radical Christians are no different from moderate Christians, they just take things to greater lengths and disregard modern morals. Cancer is still cancer wheather it' s severe or moderate.

I hate when people say Radicals don' t represent Christianity. They actually represent and expose the lies, hypocricies, fallacies much more accurately than the moderates. The Radicals are the true Christians. The moderates simply take out what is obvious to them as being bullshit and call what' s left Christianity.

emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: I also hate religious people... - Aug 05, 2007 03:58
She is crazy.

But what the hell was she talking about tarrot cards and the stars??

I would' ve loved to see how she acted in the other family' s house. Also in the end she took the money which means she' s just a crazy rambling bitch that had a panic episode or something.

The only positive thing out of that is that she left $10,000 for those poor girls to move out of that god forsaken house. If I was those girls I would have left a long time ago, I couldn' t stand living with someone like that.

As for religion, my Uncle is a pastor, and a few years ago he bought a 2-story house *CASH* - how the *** can a pastor afford to buy a brand new home cash? Because of the insane amount of money that the churches receive, there is alot of money involved in all of it. You think those pastors are just spreading god' s word but in reality they' re in it because they' re probably making more money than all of us here.
< Message edited by emofag -- 4 Aug 07 20:47:58 >
ginjirou

RE: I also hate religious people... - Aug 05, 2007 04:05
If you search for " God Warrior" on Youtube you' ll find more videos, some show her living in the other home, some show a damn " sequel" where she lives with some odd black guy.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: I also hate religious people... - Aug 05, 2007 04:12
Man that blob sure is stupid.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: I also hate religious people... - Aug 05, 2007 04:13

You should watch the movie Jesus Camp. Now these ***ers are dangerous. This camp takes in children to brainwash them. It' s the purest form of Christianity, it cuts out the modern side steps and reverts back to a cult.

That movie was scary. People like that need to meet a 2x4 or a sock filled with marbles.

Oh, and most religious people aren' t nutjobs.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: I also hate religious people... - Aug 06, 2007 00:39

ORIGINAL: Eddie_the_Hated

Only Christians.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: I also hate religious people... - Aug 06, 2007 01:02
Yes,christians protesting about lot of stuff is horrible.

Muslims blewing themself up threating people to kill them if they make a cartoon of muhammed is just normal.

mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: I also hate religious people... - Aug 06, 2007 01:19

Yes,christians protesting about lot of stuff is horrible.

It really depends on the christian, its not just christians in general. The people at my church dont care about everything that happens. When everyone was protesting about The Da Vinci Code my church just said to let it go and if they wanted to see it let em see it.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: I also hate religious people... - Aug 06, 2007 02:50

quote:

Only Christians.

F****** Christians!
Agent Ghost

RE: I also hate religious people... - Aug 07, 2007 04:42

Only Christians.

Nah, I would say that Islam is even worse. I don' t like the Jewish faith either, but they' ve been fucked over so many times I' ll leave them alone. Besides, they' re doing such a good job at fighting Muslims.

Well I don' t know if they' re winning, but at least they' re consistent.

Maybe I' ll make a whole thread dedicated towards Atheism complete with historical references. For now I' ll just post a few atheist videos to maybe undo some of the damage religion has caused a few people here.

This guy is a genius, he' s articulate and to the point:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4mWiqkGy-Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKcx0biHPR0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCpT88Jw-f4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LStcajxvb_E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhN6CG1zCRc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF3yb1g30Io
Evilkiller

• Total Posts : 660
RE: I also hate religious people... - Aug 07, 2007 08:05
I also have to agree with Agent. So far Muslims are the worst, though Christians are a close second (Because Muslims don' t attack Germany and on the other hand, Germany is full of Jehova' s Witnesses and Mormons that manage to piss me off EVERY SINGLE DAY). Jews are a distant third (Because the only Jews that are dicks are the ones in the middle east).

As for the videos:

That guy has some very accurate views on the religions and also presents his stuff in a way that " normal people" can understand. I am used to atheists that get very scientific when they are talking about how much religion sucks.

EDIT: THat dudes website is also fantastic: http://www.patcondell.net/
< Message edited by Evilkiller -- 7 Aug 07 1:29:52 >
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: I also hate religious people... - Aug 07, 2007 10:36

For now I' ll just post a few atheist videos to maybe undo some of the damage religion has caused a few people here.
That was subtle. I have tons of respect for you, so I did in fact watch all of them, and listened to what they had to say. However, at the end of the day, you' re not going to convince me, and I' m sure as hell not going to convince you.

You can say that Islam is bad as far as you can say that human beings are bad. Extremist views are not a good thing, whether it be extreme atheism, islam or christianity. It' s starting to get irritating how we' re trying to rate religions in terms of how terrible they are. There' s no set definitions of the different religions to work from here people.

The only time you see " religious" people on the news is when the whackjobs that think they' re on some holy crusade blow up a mosque, or brainwash some children, or burn some books. News very rarely reports the positive side of anything. So everybody seems to be speaking from a lopsided view of answering to a higher power, & I' m not fond if it.

I also have to agree with Agent. So far Muslims are the worst, though Christians are a close second (Because Muslims don' t attack Germany and on the other hand, Germany is full of Jehova' s Witnesses and Mormons that manage to piss me off EVERY SINGLE DAY). Jews are a distant third (Because the only Jews that are dicks are the ones in the middle east).

Oh really? And I suppose you' re about to tell me that you' ve talked to every single Jew in the Middle-East, and have attested that they' re dicks? And Christians come in close second because everybody that has ever professed a Christian faith has attacked Germany right?

So what next then? Because now you have me pissed. Indians are bad because they smell funny? Black people are bad because they don' t talk the same? You don' t agree with what extreme religious people believe, so that means that all the moderate ones are jackasses too right?

While you are not technically racist to say that you detest everybody of a certain religion, you' re no better.

I never try to push my religious beleifs on anybody here on the forums. In fact, I never brought up my religious orientation until there was a discussion about it (after I had been here for over a year posting consistently about gaming news without word of my beleifs).

Evilkiller, I' m more than willing to discuss atheism, or religion, or near anything, but I won' t tolerate what I belive in being bashed around by an ignorant kid who is willing to steryotype millions of people into a handful of distinct and equally detestable catagories. Bigots like you give atheists a bad name.
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 7 Aug 07 3:13:07 >
Agent Ghost

RE: I also hate religious people... - Aug 07, 2007 11:33
" You can say that Islam is bad as far as you can say that human beings are bad."

Ummm, no. Humanity is not inherently bad, religion is inherently bad (that' s my whole point). Religion is the only thing that can cause good people to do bad things. Anything can be justified if you believe it' s God' s will. The problem comes when the people who created these fucking religions were totall assholes. So it should come to no surprise that the people in charge of these religions today are Criminals, Warlords and Terrorists.

Humans are a product of our environment, if you took Osama Bin Laden as a baby and brought him to America and raised him there he wouldn' t be the same person. He might even have been a nice guy.

Religion is a tool that people in power use to get the masses to support anything they want. Do you think Republicans or Democrates are real Christians. Fuck no! They' re educated in private schools. They don' t believe in God, they belive in money. They will lie, cheat and steal so that they get more money for themselves and less for everyone else. But they know that most Americans are Christian so they play that front. Especially anytime a leader wants to go to war, the other side is always evil. They will always mention the higher power. Everyone speaks as though God is on their side. It' s such bullshit. So many wars were started in the name of God it fucking sickens me.

Religion is the single greatest propaganda tool oppressive nations use to brainwash it' s citizens. The less believers there are the safer we' ll be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZuknsnphEU

Also I have to point out that extreme Atheism doesn' t exist. I' ve never seen suicide bombers yelling incoherencies about atheism.
Evilkiller

• Total Posts : 660
RE: I also hate religious people... - Aug 07, 2007 13:09

Yes I have to agree, I didnt really think about my usage of words when I was writing my posting. I' ll apologize for that. I didnt want to generalize and I am sorry that it sounded like that.

What I was trying to say is that Muslims are not a problem in my life. (They used to be, though. My grandmum is what you' d probably call an extremist and forced the religion on me by various means as in enlisting me in a Koran School that had dubious teaching methods[i.e. using force]. She also forced me to learn the Arabic language when I was younger until I decided to break any ties with her.)
See, we people in Germany try not to interfere with the people in the middle east and they do the same. But I am still somewhat offended by the things the extremists do and I see the cause in the religion. You can' t tell me those people are blowing up stuff because they are bored or something. They do it, because their " interpretation" of Islam tells them to do so.

On the other hand Christians are bugging me constantly. If you are living in Germany - you can' t escape them. They are maybe not attacking any people or doing some sort of terroristic activities but they themselves are annoying me way more than Muslims do. You have to imagine - every f' n time I go to the city and the Mormons/Jehovas Witnesses are around, they usually come to me and start some kind of argument. Because those people don' t understand no. I tell them I am not interested - they continue to talk. And if they somehow find out your adress, they' ll start VISITING you. This has led so far, that I can' t simply go into the city, but I am constantly on the lookout for those people. They might not be killing people, but they are still annoying in a way I cant stand which places them on a close second place.

As for Jews, I seriously didn' t want to generalize. What I was trying to say is that the only " bad" Jews I' ve ever heard of, are in the middle east. I didn' t want to say, that all Jews in the middle east are bad but that the only bad Jews I' ve heard of are located there.(This sounds like another generalization so I' ll say that I know that there are stupid Jews outside of middle east, but my point is that the majority of them, the extremists, can be found in Israel)

As for your other points, I already apologized and I didnt want to cause any offense with my statements.

And I agree, that we can' t simply forbid religion as this would be opossing the principles of free speech. But I feel religion has to be controlled much more(I am especially concerned about the exposure of children to religion) and under no circumstances be supported in any way by the state, including funding (Even if the state is only transfering the funds, like it' s doing in Germany. Because this always leads to some sort of bias. In Germany for example taxes are used to support various religious organizations, Jewish as well as Christian ones. But it' s not supporting any Muslim organizations. And there is no way, if you are a muslim, to make sure YOUR taxes are not used for things like that. And if you are an atheist, you are equally ***ed when it comes to your money.)

In my opinion religion should only be allowed to take as much a place in peoples lifes, as for example, the membership in a sports club does. But in no way should laws, holidays and even tv programing(In Germany Christian churches are having some major influence on the programming of state-controled public television because they are members of the broadcasting commission) be somehow influenced by it. Because the different belief systems simply can' t coexist without any tension (again in Germany the Christian churches are doing anything to prevent Muslim organizations to gain the same privileges they have) and to make sure this tension is reduced to a minimum we have to reduce the importance of religions all together to a point where they are equally unimportant. Only then religions will possibly be again about religion and not about power, money or killing people.

I should also add that a lot of my views come from the way things are around here in Germany. So maybe, wherever you live, the presence of religions is more subtile, but over here, especially the Christian churches are a big power that you can' t simply ignore and discrimination of people of other belief systems is very immanent and I dont see any way out of this mess but to lower the importance of religions.
< Message edited by Evilkiller -- 7 Aug 07 6:55:20 >
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: I also hate religious people... - Aug 08, 2007 03:06

Ummm, no. Humanity is not inherently bad, religion is inherently bad (that' s my whole point).
I disagree. It has major flaws, and some people do horrible things because of how certain religions have been warped over the years, but I think it' s human nature that' s flawed, and not so much religion.

Anything can be justified if you believe it' s God' s will.

That I can' t argue with. I' ve seen that in reality.

The problem comes when the people who created these ***ing religions were totall assholes. So it should come to no surprise that the people in charge of these religions today are Criminals, Warlords and Terrorists.

Created? No. The people who are in charge now? Yes, definately. Belive me, I have tons of issues with extablished heads of religion.

I was raised in a Catholic family, in a primarily Methodist area, with a Jewish neighbor. Our city did (still does) have a Muslim mayor, and almost every single one of my friends is Atheist. Nobody where I used to live was ever a jerk to anybody else. They didn' t see eye to eye religiously, but that didn' t mean that they had to be dicks to eachother. For some people it' s a constructive way to lead their lives, and for some people it' s a one way ticket to the Crazy train.

Also I have to point out that extreme Atheism doesn' t exist. I' ve never seen suicide bombers yelling incoherencies about atheism.

When was the last time you saw a Jew with plastic explosives strapped to his chest either?

I don' t think religion in general is inherently bad. I think that at the end of the day, there' s very few beleivers in true religion, so I suppose we' re going to have to establish what we mean when we say religion. Either that, or just not use it & get into specific people like muslim/christian extremists.

Original: Evilkiller

Apology accepted. Back to life as normal, agreed?
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 7 Aug 07 19:55:28 >
Rezistik

• Total Posts : 24
RE: I also hate religious people... - Aug 08, 2007 05:49

=Agent Ghost
Nah, I would say that Islam is even worse. I don' t like the Jewish faith either, but they' ve been ***ed over so many times I' ll leave them alone. Besides, they' re doing such a good job at fighting Muslims.

Well I don' t know if they' re winning, but at least they' re consistent.

Maybe I' ll make a whole thread dedicated towards Atheism complete with historical references. For now I' ll just post a few atheist videos to maybe undo some of the damage religion has caused a few people here.

This guy is a genius, he' s articulate and to the point:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4mWiqkGy-Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKcx0biHPR0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCpT88Jw-f4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LStcajxvb_E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhN6CG1zCRc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF3yb1g30Io

=Evilkiller

As for the videos:

That guy has some very accurate views on the religions and also presents his stuff in a way that " normal people" can understand. I am used to atheists that get very scientific when they are talking about how much religion sucks.

EDIT: THat dudes website is also fantastic: http://www.patcondell.net/

That guy makes some good points and some rather unfounded ones. And i am sick and tired of hearing hate against islam i am an atheist myself and hearing this hate and bigotness pisses me off to no end i mean i hate all religions and hearing how bad Muslims are pisses me off because i lived for two years in dearborn i had tons of Muslim freinds and none of them blew me up or even tried to contest my nonfaith yet i had plenty of christians in the chrisitan communitys i loved in try to convert me and talk about how their religion was right and how they didnt want to see be in hell.

Also do i need to remind people of the abortion clinics? *cough*imsuretheywereextremistsandtheycantrepresentthewholechristianrleigionbutobviouslythesamecannotbesaidformuslimsright*cough*

=Eddie_the_hated
That was subtle. I have tons of respect for you, so I did in fact watch all of them, and listened to what they had to say. However, at the end of the day, you' re not going to convince me, and I' m sure as hell not going to convince you.

You can say that Islam is bad as far as you can say that human beings are bad. Extremist views are not a good thing, whether it be extreme atheism, islam or christianity. It' s starting to get irritating how we' re trying to rate religions in terms of how terrible they are. There' s no set definitions of the different religions to work from here people.

The only time you see " religious" people on the news is when the whackjobs that think they' re on some holy crusade blow up a mosque, or brainwash some children, or burn some books. News very rarely reports the positive side of anything. So everybody seems to be speaking from a lopsided view of answering to a higher power, & I' m not fond if it.

quote:

Oh really? And I suppose you' re about to tell me that you' ve talked to every single Jew in the Middle-East, and have attested that they' re dicks? And Christians come in close second because everybody that has ever professed a Christian faith has attacked Germany right?

So what next then? Because now you have me pissed. Indians are bad because they smell funny? Black people are bad because they don' t talk the same? You don' t agree with what extreme religious people believe, so that means that all the moderate ones are jackasses too right?

While you are not technically racist to say that you detest everybody of a certain religion, you' re no better.

I never try to push my religious beleifs on anybody here on the forums. In fact, I never brought up my religious orientation until there was a discussion about it (after I had been here for over a year posting consistently about gaming news without word of my beleifs).

Evilkiller, I' m more than willing to discuss atheism, or religion, or near anything, but I won' t tolerate what I belive in being bashed around by an ignorant kid who is willing to steryotype millions of people into a handful of distinct and equally detestable catagories. Bigots like you give atheists a bad name.

i agree human beings are generally flawed but i also believe religion in its entirety is flawed, we created it as a way to cope with things we didnt understand now we need to let it go.

Also i thought you were more of an agnostic o=

Now as for this hell whore, she is obviously a fanatic who would have been equally crazy had she studied the religion of science and yes im calling ti a religion because thats what it is.

and to end with a quote from my chat with mr eddie

me: im being constructive!
Eddie si really just his middle name: shamminasaywhat[
< Message edited by Rezistik -- 7 Aug 07 21:57:53 >
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 33

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages