Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Yippie! I saw Catwoman today!!!
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
Yippie! I saw Catwoman today!!! - Jul 28, 2004 04:54
Hmmm... despite Catwoman sucking pretty damn hard (damn crappy foreign directors) I can' t really bring myself to hate the movie. I guess going in expecting the movie to suck (well, knowing it sucks) allowed me to appreciate the few things it did to well. Namely Halle' s potrayal of Catwoman' s alter ego, Patience. Halle did a great job with Patience even though her Catwoman could have been a tad better. Patience was IMO the best character in the movie and ultimately the character you would rather root for instead of Catwoman. Also, some of the CG was nice (but honestly, a ton of it sucked hard). And if you thought some of the shit Affleck did in Daredevil looked impossible you should see what Catwoman gets away with. She' d honestly give Toby a run for her money in leaping ability.

I give Catwoman a respectable C. It was bad, but I was expecting a lot worse (I was honestly damned surprised with Halle' s Patience).

And like I told my friend after the show, I would buy Catwoman on DVD WAAAAY before I brought the Hulk.

But with that said, PITOF (crappy French director) should never direct a multi-million dollar comic film again.
Xtreme

• Total Posts : 272
RE: Yippie! I saw Catwoman today!!! - Jul 28, 2004 13:52
you' re brave....I dont think I could take that kind of torment....but who knows, dvd rental, MAYBE....
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Yippie! I saw Catwoman today!!! - Jul 30, 2004 18:50
Like passing some kind of mangled car on the road I' m curious and want to see exactly how bad the movie has turned out. But I don' t want to spend a fiver in the process.
PS2Poodoo

• Total Posts : 273
RE: Yippie! I saw Catwoman today!!! - Aug 01, 2004 01:34
^ same, I still to this day have a very large curiosity about gigli
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: Yippie! I saw Catwoman today!!! - Aug 01, 2004 12:01
Again, I would buy Catwoman WAAAAAAY before Gigli.
jars

• Total Posts : 148
RE: Yippie! I saw Catwoman today!!! - Aug 04, 2004 08:07
i think CatWoman didn' t suck in any way! i could be biased of course since i have 3 cats and they all look like Midnight. But still, to me the only corny thing about the movie was the reason why the main protagonist was such a match for Catwoman' s strong punches and kicks.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll