Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 GTA Pattern -GTA:London 1969?
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
GTA Pattern -GTA:London 1969? - Dec 17, 2004 15:03
Obviously the GTA series is staging its games based on the first GTA cities Liberty City, Vice City, & San Andreas. Sooo technically the next GTA coming out should be GTA:London 1969, dontcha think?

Also can anyone tell me why it says Jan 7, 2005 with the time counting up on the GTA 2 site, I never played the game so I dont know the story behind it?
GTA 2

and heres the GTA:London 1969 for ne1 who forgot about the game:
GTA London
< Message edited by Mass X -- 12/17/2004 3:15:27 PM >
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: GTA Pattern -GTA:London 1969? - Dec 17, 2004 23:41
I' m going with what Alex wrote on this very site about a GTA Europe. It really would work quite well. You' d be able to get a few cities seperated by a countryside. Just as long as at least one english city was in there anyway I' d be very happy. Bloody ' eck, I can' t even imagine how they' d go improving a next gen GTA. Gtaphics most obviously but what other ideas can be left to add?
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: GTA Pattern -GTA:London 1969? - Dec 17, 2004 23:56
One improvement I can think of well 2 actually- Full customization (buy a car and tune it up to your liking, player creator, property designing -a lil sim style, house yard etc) and online play of some kind. The next biggest thing after london would have to be international.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: GTA Pattern -GTA:London 1969? - Dec 18, 2004 00:02
Yes that is the most lilkey gta game to be realsed next, as it has gone in order so far [liberty city,vice city,sa then london] and the fact that rockstar are makeing a new gta set in europe [not offical yet] futher proves it.

But i remember a while back a devolper for the ps3 said " we are haveing lanuch titles that will blow your mind" or along those lines, now two-three years left till ps3 europe launch? seems a little bit of considance, dont you think?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll