Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 More Little Big Planet Screens!!! (New Video)
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
More Little Big Planet Screens!!! (New Video) - May 17, 2008 11:12

Little Big Planet looks better and better each time I see it. This is truly the type of game that the " non-traditional gamer" SHOULD play, and it' s just a shame that most of them will not.

Instead they' re going to be standing in front of their TV playing family bowling night, or playing make belief family ski trip.

All insults aside, this is going to be an incredible game and I really look forward to getting together with some fellow Kikizoites for some 4 player action.
< Message edited by canadagamer -- 18 May 08 5:09:34 >
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: More Little Big Planet Screens!!! - May 17, 2008 11:19
When i eventually pick up the ps3 , LBP and MGS4 are going to be the first titles i buy for it ..
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: More Little Big Planet Screens!!! - May 17, 2008 12:16

Little Big Planet looks better and better each time I see it. This is truly the type of game that the " non-traditional gamer" SHOULD play, and it' s just a shame that most of them will not.

Pointless and nonesense argument. Should? why? because we core gamers will like it?

Anyone seriously thinking of capturing the non-gaming public needs start with the Basic Interface first.

Reason why the Wiimote was thought up and created in the first place. Place a Ps3 pad in the Hand of a Non-gaming Mom, Grandad or Kid and they will be confused before they' ll even start the game.

LBP will attract mainly core gamers whom have experienced playing through levels in one form or another and want to take it one step further.

As for the game? i really need to play it first before i get all excited.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: More Little Big Planet Screens!!! - May 17, 2008 12:21
Do you need to hijack every thread with your ' wii is the most fun console ever' bs ?
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: More Little Big Planet Screens!!! - May 17, 2008 12:30

Do you need to hijack every thread with your ' wii is the most fun console ever' bs ?

That was BS again. And for the second time, ive corrected it.
canadagamer

RE: More Little Big Planet Screens!!! - May 17, 2008 13:22

Reason why the Wiimote was thought up and created in the first place. Place a Ps3 pad in the Hand of a Non-gaming Mom, Grandad or Kid and they will be confused before they' ll even start the game.

Then help them learn the " PADDLE" . Did you know how to drive the first time you were in the driver' s seat? I bet your glad someone didn' t just say " oh, no point in helping them learn. They look confused. Better buy him a new big wheel or a bus pass" .

Up until now my comments regarding Nintendo have been exactly that. ABOUT NINTENDO. But for some reason that I don' t understand you take my comments as a personal attack on you. I mean, what do you want? Do you want a hug and a cookie because you like your Nintendo Wii? Good for you, you like it. I am glad for you. UP UNTIL NOW.

Your elitist " I' m better than everyone here because I expect more out of a game" bullshit is getting really old. It is a very ignorant attitude to have, extremely snobbish. If you don' t like what I say about Nintendo, then just don' t even bother reading any of my comments. Your feelers won' t get hurt, and this pointless bantering of ours can finall come to a stop.
GrayFox

• Total Posts : 356
RE: More Little Big Planet Screens!!! - May 17, 2008 20:48
From now on, everytime i see the Killzone 2 helmet guys ill burst out laughing because now i know the face they are hiding.
< Message edited by GrayFox -- 17 May 08 12:49:43 >
canadagamer

RE: More Little Big Planet Screens!!! (New Video) - May 18, 2008 13:10
Vid1

Vid2

< Message edited by canadagamer -- 18 May 08 5:16:50 >
killemoff

• Total Posts : 173
RE: More Little Big Planet Screens!!! (New Video) - May 18, 2008 16:09

ORIGINAL: canadagamer

Instead they' re going to be standing in front of their TV playing family bowling night, or playing make belief family ski trip.

Actually, VF didn' t start it, this did. Completely unnecessary.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll