Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Heroes Season 2
Evilkiller

• Total Posts : 660
Heroes Season 2 - Oct 03, 2007 08:32
So is anybody else here watching the second season of Heroes? Just wanted to see if there is actually a point in having a thread about Heroes so we can discuss about episodes and stuff.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Heroes Season 2 - Oct 03, 2007 09:38
you got one here, i' ll watch the second episode tonight, the first episode was great ! ok this thread will be filled with spoilers , so beware...
Torr

• Total Posts : 554
RE: Heroes Season 2 - Oct 03, 2007 11:23
I am watching it.

Aba where do you live that you get it three days late?

I don' t mind having spoilers if I miss an episode I won' t check this thread.

Abasoufiane

RE: Heroes Season 2 - Oct 03, 2007 11:49
i just downloaded it 3 days late and i live in morocco i' m soooo busy with all the games ( zelda Twilight princess OMG + super paper mario + just finished halo 3 +Dirt + jeanne d' arc PSP) and prison break season 2 , the IT crowd (i love that series) , naruto, and today ...... south park yes yes !!... daaamn i have no life but fuck it i just graduated i need some good time to spare then i' l start looking for a job ASAP

so when LOst will begin , can' t wait ... i think this is the most mysterious show and it needs a thread. i' m too lazy to make one[:' (]
Torr

RE: Heroes Season 2 - Oct 03, 2007 22:19
Well aba that is cool I guess. I actually can' t believe anyone is still watching lost, it got old about two seasons ago. Doesn' t everyone love how whenever they almost get to somehing that will solve a mystery they make something else happen and hope you don' t rememberthe killer polar bears on the island. I mean have they solved anything yet?

Alright I' m done with my rant, but i have never seen the IT series and naruto annoys me, but south park is the shit.

I don' t think this thread is going to go anywhere.
Abasoufiane

RE: Heroes Season 2 - Oct 03, 2007 23:07
Naruto has become reallly annoying, it' s really really stupidly slow , but 20 min a week is no big deal to me...

IT crowd you should definitly see it , it' s really funny, the first season has only 6 episodes. just go to mininova or something and download a couple of episodes.

all shows so far gets rediculous at one point or another , from heroes to prison break or Lost, sometimes you feel that the screenwriters are stuck and out of clue, like they get into a mess and they don' t know hwo to solve their own problem... it gives the impressions that nothing is planned from the begining , so they keep writing but they end up at certain point contradicting themselves or simply using the deux ex machina which is lame to get by. overall those shows are still really fun to watch and i have turn a blind eye sometimes to enjoy them... the polar bear thing is not solved until today, so my question is , do the writers really have the answers or are they still looking for one , leaving that big qustion mark aside ? so many things are still without answer and so many thing have been answered but this season looks really really good, at the end of season 3 things get extremly crazy.
Evilkiller

RE: Heroes Season 2 - Oct 03, 2007 23:25
Yeah, the ending of S3 was really in your face. Still I hope that J.J. Abrams and the other guys behind Lost somewhere have a plan, that they are knowing where they are going with the show. Anyway, just 3 more seasons until we' ll get some answers--I hope.
Anyway, I think we should wait with the Lost thread a bit. Season 4 doesn' t start until February =/.

Btw. I am not quite sure about the polar bears but I think the most logical solution might be that Dharma simply used them for experiments because the cages with the fish biscuits you see in S3 have actually been made for the bears.

As for Heroes. Damn, two episodes and still no Sylar but they keep showing him in the previews. I am also getting a bit worried about other characters - where are Jessica/Nikki? I seriously hope the writers haven' t " forgotten" them somehow. And I seriously hope we' ll get to see an episode that' s dealing with the story RIGHT after the S1 finale. That could answer a lot of questions.
Torr

RE: Heroes Season 2 - Oct 04, 2007 04:52
My biggest problem with this new season(of heroes) is the twins they kinda annoy me like the chick can' t control her powers but the brother can cancel her, but we will see what they do with that. Why do they have to show the chearleader so much, she isn' t that awesome. I think the thing with Peter is going well I can' t wait to see what happens to him next. I agree with you evil that I want to know what happened to Mika.

I do hate waiting for them though, thats why I like when I can see them all in a row.

Evilkiller

RE: Heroes Season 2 - Oct 05, 2007 05:00
Yeah, I am also not sure about those south american siblings. Don' t know where they are actually going with those two, but I suppose they' ll be somehow significant for the story arc.

And yeah, the first two episodes had too much Claire for their own good. I want to see more Hiro, though. Quite interesting to see that those powers existed so long ago. And it' s now kinda confirmed that those powers are related to the solar eclipse, I hope we' ll get more intel on that in the next few Episodes.

AND I STILL WANT MY SYLAR FIX.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message