Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Bill Biggart - photographer 9/11 victim - Final exposures
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Bill Biggart - photographer 9/11 victim - Final exposures - Aug 01, 2004 22:45
This is an article of Bill Biggart, a photographer who died at ground zero during the 9/11 attack. His digital pictures survived.

Bill Biggart final exposures
PS2Poodoo

• Total Posts : 273
RE: Bill Biggart - photographer 9/11 victim - Final exposures - Aug 02, 2004 01:09
Maybe this is a stupid question, but how did he die there? His pictures are taken from pretty far back, and they are right at the attacks, and afterwards. He must have still been alive after the buildings came down, right?
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: Bill Biggart - photographer 9/11 victim - Final exposures - Aug 06, 2004 05:00
Good point.

Some pretty cool pictures though (i did not mean that irreverently)
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Bill Biggart - photographer 9/11 victim - Final exposures - Aug 07, 2004 16:55

Bill was killed when the second building came down, and he was crushed under all the debris. I don' t know if he jumped back under the underpass, or whether the direct debris killed him. We know in his last picture he was working to the very end, and that' s telling of the commitment he had to his work.

There you go. The pictures are good. it' s a shame we can' t see them any bigger. The last one most accuratly represents the carnage caused that day though.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll