Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 AC twist revealed!
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 34
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
AC twist revealed! - Nov 12, 2007 01:40
My friend who got AC(he is playing it now) said that you play as an guy in the future called Desmond,who let an organisation which can read gene/dna informations memories see his,and obviously one of your reletives was an assassin.

You can apparently also walk around as Desmond in the future in his appamrent and choose when to activate a memory or not.
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: AC twist revealed! - Nov 12, 2007 01:55
Old news Queznos

But I cant say that I knew you could walk around in the future as him.
A nice ending would be he kills the whole group once there done learning his story or his past story.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: AC twist revealed! - Nov 12, 2007 01:55
You are a 21st century New York bartender who gets kidnapped by Mossad. They need you to access the memories of one of your ancestors which are stored in your DNA. The ancestor in question was a member of an 11th century religious sect of Islamic Shia Muslims from the Nizari sub-sect originating from post-Islamic Persia. You see, there is a terrorist plot unfolding in the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Israel, where Israeli terrorists have taken Israelis civilians hostage and are holding them by force. Your task is to run around in your ancestors memories and find the " Secret Assassin' s Path" to the Mosque so that the Mossad can rescue the hostages.

What you don' t know is that the terrorists are after an AI simulation of Hitler, uploaded into a mechanical body. The terrorists want Mecha-Hitler because only he knows where the Holy Grail was hidden during the Second World War.

As you are running through your memories, Air Force One lands in the carpark of the Mossad DNA Memory Extraction Building and a SWAT commando team led by The President of The United States of The America assaults the building to rescue you. The president shoots the Mossad Agents hovering over you with his dual M1911s and tells you that they need you to keep looking for the secret passage, for it is the only way to stop Hitler from Destroying The World With The Awesome Power Of The Holy Grail!!! Ten times more excited and powered up from shaking hands with The President, you plunge back into your DNA memory.

Cut to the Vatican, where The Pope is telling his cardinals that he has " zenzed a great dizturbanze in ze Holee Spirit. Somebody eez after zee Holee Graeel!" They hop into the Popemobile and dock with the Popeplane, racing the Air Force One to Jerusalem!

As the commandos storm the mosque, you find out that Hitler has already fled! You chase him through a space-time DNA portal to the last day of WWII and fight hordes of vampire SS troopers as you, The President and The Pope finally reach Hitler at Castle Neuschwanstein. Hitler has just taken the Holy Grail out of the cupboard and all seems lost, when suddenly Jade Raymond crashes through the skylight, dressed as Trinity from Matrix, and snatches the Grail out of Hitler' s hands with her bullwhip.

Jade Raymond raises the Grail high above her head and summons Jesus. Jesus then brings peace to the Middle East and makes everything right. As Jade is handing the Grail - " the power of which is too great for any mortal hands" - to Jesus, Shiro and Saber break through the wall and an epic fight breaks out, during which the Grail is destroyed! The End!

And then you wake up. The End, Really!

And then the camera pans to the left and shows the Grail next to your alarm clock. " ...Or is it?" *Quick flash-cut of an assassin stabbing you in the head*, *roll credits to Linkin Park*, " Stay tuned for Assassin' s Creed 2: Manhattan. Out in 2009."
< Message edited by NITRO -- 11 Nov 07 17:57:08 >
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: AC twist revealed! - Nov 12, 2007 01:59

As the commandos storm the mosque, you find out that Hitler has already fled! You chase him through a space-time DNA portal to the last day of WWII and fight hordes of vampire SS troopers as you, The President and The Pope finally reach Hitler at Castle Neuschwanstein. Hitler has just taken the Holy Grail out of the cupboard and all seems lost, when suddenly Jade Raymond crashes through the skylight, dressed as Trinity from Matrix, and snatches the Grail out of Hitler' s hands with her bullwhip.

Jade Raymond raises the Grail high above her head and summons Jesus. Jesus then brings peace to the Middle East and makes everything right. As Jade is handing the Grail - " the power of which is too great for any mortal hands" - to Jesus, Shiro and Saber break through the wall and an epic fight breaks out, during which the Grail is destroyed! The End!

And then you wake up. The End, Really!

And then the camera pans to the left and shows the Grail next to your alarm clock. " ...Or is it?" *Quick flash-cut of an assassin stabbing you in the head*, *roll credits to Linkin Park*, " Stay tuned for Assassin' s Creed 2: Manhattan. Out in 2009."

Are you serious Majik Your jokeing right .
< Message edited by mikayd2 -- 11 Nov 07 18:00:36 >
Nitro

RE: AC twist revealed! - Nov 12, 2007 02:01
100% serious.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: AC twist revealed! - Nov 12, 2007 02:23
lol no he isnt,but you work as a bartender,murgo said that too.

Anyway back to XBL.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: AC twist revealed! - Nov 12, 2007 03:46

You are a 21st century New York bartender who gets kidnapped by Mossad...

Did you write that whole thing?
Nitro

RE: AC twist revealed! - Nov 12, 2007 05:17

ORIGINAL: Eddie_the_Hated

You are a 21st century New York bartender who gets kidnapped by Mossad...

Did you write that whole thing?

No. Just fixed the grammar.
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: AC twist revealed! - Nov 12, 2007 06:40
That post wins the nonexistent free game of the month!
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: AC twist revealed! - Nov 12, 2007 15:03
This was revealed nearly a year ago:
http://games.kikizo.com/news/200612/044.asp?f=044.asp
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: AC twist revealed! - Nov 12, 2007 23:35

So? Who actually reads anything on kikizo but the forums?
Evilkiller

• Total Posts : 660
RE: AC twist revealed! - Nov 12, 2007 23:56
You never read Kikizo interviews o.o?
immortaldanmx

RE: AC twist revealed! - Nov 13, 2007 00:10
Actually I do. Other than the interviews the site fails pretty hard.
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: AC twist revealed! - Nov 13, 2007 03:24
Except the news was on every game site not just Kikizo. So now the excuse is?
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: AC twist revealed! - Nov 13, 2007 03:26
He' s got mental problems, that' s the only excuse I' ll buy!
immortaldanmx

RE: AC twist revealed! - Nov 13, 2007 04:46
I wasnt making one, I already knew the twist.
Nitro

RE: AC twist revealed! - Nov 13, 2007 05:46

ORIGINAL: immortaldanmx

Actually I do. Other than the interviews the site fails pretty hard.

Are you permanently angry? Do you have some sort of tumor that makes you ask like a dick? Are you simply sexually frustrated?
immortaldanmx

RE: AC twist revealed! - Nov 13, 2007 16:59
well, I havent had sex since wednesday so thats possible

Most likely is just /b/, the effects of the internet hate machine.

In all honesty, I like kikizo, I just dont like small things about it. Several reviews I was looking forward to seemed biased, and Adam looks like Kirtaner(420chan' s mod). Petty I know, but I was sore and tired. My apologies to Kikizo and Adam in particular.
Nitro

RE: AC twist revealed! - Nov 13, 2007 17:03

ORIGINAL: immortaldanmx

well, I havent had sex since wednesday so thats possible

Ouch.

killemoff

• Total Posts : 173
RE: AC twist revealed! - Nov 13, 2007 17:11
Looking truely forward to Assassin' s Creed 2!! \o/

But seriously, best post if seen in a while.
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 34

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message