Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Was their any Game to film Conversion that did justice to the game?
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
Was their any Game to film Conversion that did justice to the game? - Jan 03, 2005 16:17
Like the resident evil films they are no where as good as the games, and with all these new films being produced out of games it might hurt the games market as somebody might see the film and think, " thats awfull! " then sees the game and thinks " well if the film was that bad imgine how bad the game must be!" even tough the game could be brillant. But i suppose this is the way for the film industry getting back at us for having beat them. Altough i have heard John Woo is taking up Metroid? or some other game rights, i say give the game rights to some decent director not somebody who didnt even play the game.

While thinking about this i just realised how much the Lord of the Rings saga was such a lucky hit, Like Peter Jackson made films like bad taste and lots of horrior films before that, if i where dicideing who to give the rights too, i would diffenly would not pick him even though he did a great job it shows the lazyness of rights distrubation and the only thing firms worry about is the profit margin.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll