Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Best video on youtube
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Best video on youtube - Aug 13, 2008 00:53
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=niJoEpQmr6I

LOL This fucker (employee) bathes in a sink in Burger King...'cause it was his birthday.

I want to move to the States to meet more people like this.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:Best video on youtube - Aug 13, 2008 02:20
Hahahaha!

Where the fuck do you find this stuff Ghost?

I love how indignant people get when they realize that fast food isn't sanitary. You get the food you ordered in fewer minutes than it cost in dollar bills... no shit it's not going to be the pinnacle of sanitary methodology.

I'd kill to work with people that cool. Did you see the manager? She just kept on with her nightly registry and smiled.

I watched my store manager sit in the dishwashing section of our kitchen for almost fifteen minutes swatting flies and mosquitoes with a bright red spatula, like he was on some sort of ghetto safari. Watch a 300 pound Lebanese man excitedly proclaim "Did you see that?! I beat the hell out of that little fucker!", and tell me you wouldn't be laughing.

Next time he does it, I'll sneak a cell-phone vid.

Edit: I do want to buzz his hair though. Dreads, and anything that looks like dreads are disgusting.

<message edited by Eddie_the_Hated on Aug 13, 2008 02:22>
Agent Ghost

Re:Best video on youtube - Aug 13, 2008 03:07
I don't look for them, they find me.  Like you said it would be great to work with level headed and fun people like that.  They seem to be a rarity these days.  I read a comment that the video was taken in 1972, not sure if this is true or not.

This video cracked me up though.  Just look at the guys face!  This wasn't mearly a stunt, he enjoyed it.  He takes a bath in a restaurant sink and has another employee videotape him, he's totally shameless.  Then he wants to speak to the manager.  LOL

It's like fuck you I'm taking a bath, get the manager and tell her to kiss my ass.   People don't have balls like that anymore.

Another thing that made me laugh is the fact that he's making minimum wage and he still feels obligated to cover his body in tattoos.  I love his priorities.  LOL he has no regard for the status quo or his future.  I like that.

Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:Best video on youtube - Aug 13, 2008 03:18

I read a comment that the video was taken in 1972, not sure if this is true or not.

Not a chance. That's a modern-day meat-based filth propagation center.

It's like fuck you I'm taking a bath, get the manager and tell herto kiss my ass.   People don't have balls like that anymore.

I've got a buddy like that. He and I ordered a 24" pepperoni pizza, and had it delivered through our German class window. Needless to say, the professor didn't accept our request to take a second semester.
Agent Ghost

Re:Best video on youtube - Aug 13, 2008 03:37
You're right it's not '72

http://ca.youtube.com/user/MRUNSTABL3

Just found the guys channel :)  He only has one other video though.  I hope he makes more.
<message edited by Agent Ghost on Aug 13, 2008 03:38>

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message