Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 COD4 Variety Map Pack Impressions
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
COD4 Variety Map Pack Impressions - Apr 05, 2008 18:10
So i downloaded the mappack yesterday, and have been chceking them out for a bit of time, I havent been through all maps yet, since it nearly always starts with Chinatown.

Chinatown: Chinatown is a neat looking map, its fairly big, with lots of indoor locations, you really have to watch your back in this one, since you can be shoot from praticly everywhere.
I like the map, its nearly impossible to camp and snipe so it keeps a nice flow in the game.

Broadcast: Broadcast is based on the tv station map from the single player campaign, its the only map thats based on a level from the game. Its a pretty big tv station, with an equal or bigger out door area, lots of the figting takes place outside.
The map looks good, and plays well as well.

Creek: Creek looks absolutely beautiful, its a sniper paradise though, i find it annoying running 3m when you spawn and then being shut, there are pathways to get around the map that are more safe, but its by far the most snipe friendly map in the game.
The times iv played it i always spawned at the same point, so im thinking maybe the spawn points are fixed. Edit: the spawn points arent fixed.

Edit: i cant seem to find killhouse
< Message edited by vx chemical -- 5 Apr 08 11:09:05 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread